Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 hours this waste of space has been on live with no breaks off it, tell me you're addicted to tiktok without telling me you're addicted to tiktok.
Oh and Shan the reason you're not tired is because you are buzzing your tits off love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
12 hours this waste of space has been on live with no breaks off it, tell me you're addicted to tiktok without telling me you're addicted to tiktok.
Oh and Shan the reason you're not tired is because you are buzzing your tits off love
' I'm coming off live now "
Now considering going on the trampoline...what the actual mcfuckery is she actually on?😳
She's gonna miss her " early appointment " at this rate...but she probs gives not a shiny shite right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm concerned for my own mental health that I'm actually watching and listening to this tit..🤪
Get yourself a trampoline to watch the red stars, and buy some 🍃 that will sort you right out. No bouncing though, you will piss your neighbours off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got to get up early tomorrow and she's still live. I have a feeling if she is meant to be somewhere she might miss it!

Reactions: 4
The heavens have opened but this scatty witch is still sat in the garden singing at 11.35pm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Live finally ended at 12.04am after completing 13 hours and 6 minutes on live, what an achievement, Here's a prize for good effort for the longest tit talk ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Live finally ended at 12.04am after completing 13 hours and 6 minutes on live, what an achievement, Here's a prize for good effort for the longest tit talk ever

What do us daft fuckers get for " watching" said 💩show?
Thankyeww in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't share my life like she does, I hardly show my face on TikTok and no one knows about my children. I couldn't be on TikTok as much as her anyway as I have responsibilities.

Reactions: 5
Surely social services will monitor her social media? Especially since 'tiktok' is her 'job'?

I don't watch her lives or videos now, I last about 5 seconds and I'm either bored shitless, livid or simply confused!! Everytime I open Tiktok she's live though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.