Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch her really atm to be honest....im sick listening to her voice and doing that stupid miming thing she does putting her slap on and the thought of her smelly house gives me the boke.....🤢🤢🤢
That's just to name a few things but there are plenty more reasons! ✌✌✌
🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It's really hard being a full time deadbeat mother who just woosahs to Disney songs and paints herself orange everyday. So stressful.
Don't forget the hand gesture.....its bound to be tiring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen moma bs stitch with a screen recording of Shanns live? 😂😂
Just came here to mention it when it appeared on my fyp. Had me howling 😂

Would love to see them two on Sunday Smoke. Although the venue needs to have good public transport links for them both 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen moma bs stitch with a screen recording of Shanns live? 😂😂
I've seen it and the woman is obsessed with her!!
Jesus why can't she give it a rest?
I've said it before, they're both as bad as each other.
As for her acting as R&G grandmother...they have their own "family" now and other real family members as role models!
Don't think she is the best role model/grandparent figure for anyone 's children.
I'm sure they're just fine as they are bless them both 💖💙
Two innocent children here that she's using in the middle of her stupid games...which she doesn't appear to " care about"
Just saying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s actually becoming a bit of a joke. All these grown adults fighting because they’ve fallen out, forgetting there’s two innocent children in the middle of it. I don’t think it’s funny and I don’t agree with it. If that makes me unpopular so be it. But all this tit going on, is giving Shan more chance of getting those kids back. Yes it’s unlikely. But could you imagine if the case was thrown out because of the tit for bleeping tat? Those kids lives would be ruined forever. And I don’t give a tit about anyone else’s feelings at this point, it’s the kids I’m worried about.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think it’s actually becoming a bit of a joke. All these grown adults fighting because they’ve fallen out, forgetting there’s two innocent children in the middle of it. I don’t think it’s funny and I don’t agree with it. If that makes me unpopular so be it. But all this tit going on, is giving Shan more chance of getting those kids back. Yes it’s unlikely. But could you imagine if the case was thrown out because of the tit for bleeping tat? Those kids lives would be ruined forever. And I don’t give a tit about anyone else’s feelings at this point, it’s the kids I’m worried about.
I've just said similar..but you've put it so much better than I could😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Brilliant as always 🤣🤣
---
I have alot to be thankful to Shan today so i thought i would share it with yeww witches. If yeww are a fellow anxiety sufferer like me, Shan has the answer. I hope yeww all appreciate her as much as I do. Yeww can all ditch your meds and get chewing gum, yes yeww heard it right chewing gum is the answer.
You're all welcome 😉
Is that her reason for chewing gum? Anxiety? Oh my god. If any of her subs believe that then they deserve to lose £4.99 a month to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Shan is likely to lose her kids, license, house, dogs… isn’t this enough? Slag her off, take the piss out of her, want the kids removed… all that is fine and funny. But I don’t think people should be talking in depth about court, the kids etc on social media. I get there’s a lot of emotions and everything but they need to stop and think about exactly what comes out of their mouths first. God I know sooooo much tit that I’ve not put on here… and I’m not risking those kids being abused for the next 14 years just because I despise Shan. Wait until after the verdict and then go to town 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shan is likely to lose her kids, license, house, dogs… isn’t this enough? Slag her off, take the piss out of her, want the kids removed… all that is fine and funny. But I don’t think people should be talking in depth about court, the kids etc on social media. I get there’s a lot of emotions and everything but they need to stop and think about exactly what comes out of their mouths first. God I know sooooo much tit that I’ve not put on here… and I’m not risking those kids being abused for the next 14 years just because I despise Shan. Wait until after the verdict and then go to town 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this.....💖😢
If it goes belly up now then god help them both 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Call that a dog walk 🙈
I didn’t see it but I assume she walked round the block for 5 mins (on live obvs 🙄) and that was it? Maybe for Lennie that’s ok but Luna needs far more then that. She hasn’t a clue about dog types and what they do and don’t need.

Reactions: 2
Shann says she feels like if the house isn't a mess, her life feels less like a mess. That is why she is oblivious to the shambles her life is, because she cleans so much.
She sees going live as giving her viewers her time and that is a love language.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.