Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it takes for Shan to have to go to court for the drug driving? Surely she’s going to keep racking up a bill if she doesn’t collect her car soon. Maybe she’s not allowed to drive it before court decide if she keeps her license. I don’t know how it all works tbh 🙈

Reactions: 3
What a sad boring life she actually has....looking unto a phone from she gets out of bed until she gets back into it again and she thinks she is living her best life!!

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it takes for Shan to have to go to court for the drug driving? Surely she’s going to keep racking up a bill if she doesn’t collect her car soon. Maybe she’s not allowed to drive it before court decide if she keeps her license. I don’t know how it all works tbh 🙈
Think it will be a while yet!
I'm lost where she's up to..has she abandoned the car where it is?

Reactions: 3
She said earlier shes not picking the car up after someone said it will be racking up a bill. She said she doesn't want to think about it and people needs to respect her boundaries

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The constant stuttering tho jeez....she just stutters & rambles ahead makes no sense
---
Shan getting her drug money out

• Angry
  • Haha
why she geot to be up early? must of missed that part whilst i was looking after my children 😆
Honestly I'm not sure....I just saw someone asking her what she was doing tomorrow and that was her reply....oh I have to get up early, no lie in for me! Imagine, dear help her, I'm sure she is exhausted all the work and mothering she does everyday! 😡😡

• Haha
Honestly I'm not sure....I just saw someone asking her what she was doing tomorrow and that was her reply....oh I have to get up early, no lie in for me! Imagine, dear help her, I'm sure she is exhausted all the work and mothering she does everyday! 😡😡
oh really. maybe something to do with social then. Oh my heart weeps for her 🙄 takes the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god. She’s really winding me up with her “I think it’s a good thing to get rid of the NHS and be like America” how the duck does she think she would cope having to pay for medical insurance with MS and then have to pay a % for her injections. I’d give her a month of doing that before she’s crying that she wants the NHS back.
All whilst having that smug look on her face. I think she does it deliberately to wind people up.
How do you get your sub refund? I’m so close to subbing to have a debate with her 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. She’s really winding me up with her “I think it’s a good thing to get rid of the NHS and be like America” how the duck does she think she would cope having to pay for medical insurance with MS and then have to pay a % for her injections. I’d give her a month of doing that before she’s crying that she wants the NHS back.
All whilst having that smug look on her face. I think she does it deliberately to wind people up.
How do you get your sub refund? I’m so close to subbing to have a debate with her 😤
Request it back from from apps/subscriptions on your app store and sat the creator blocked you!! Go on get the witch told ✌

• Haha
Her subs were 216 this morning, they're now 208. Hopefully her subs are starting to realise who she is
---
Your singing isn't covering the noises of you making your lines 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she sitting in the dark now!?!
---
Why Lucy is not sick of her now is beyond me.....I can only have a quick look and have to turn her off again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Shan you clearly don’t write down your lies as you contradict yourself all the time 🤣
Anything that’s been put on here is fact anyway. Either seen it from your lives or we have ways of finding info 😉

Reactions: 6
She always says she has to be up early but then spends hours getting ready on live

Reactions: 5
Shan yewww know no one gives a flying duck if yewww did take cocaine right? As long as you’re not behind the wheel and aren’t in charge of children (unlikely 🤪), then no one cares. Yewww dewww yewww babes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.