Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan could you provide proof you address has been leaked because I don’t believe you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shan..you have shown your address to all on a tik tok live, not long ago!!
Held up the envelope with name and address and said " I don't care"
I have the screen shot and sure others do...you had your glittery red number on...so may have been Xmas time!
I wouldn't put it on here, nor use it for anything else....just putting out there, that you doxxed yourself, you mad witch !!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Mr police man don’t yewww know that you’re allowed to promise to murder three people if you say yewww were acting afterwards????

Lets tot up all the recent crimes shall we?

Racism (hate crime)
Child abuse
Animal abuse
Driving drunk
Driving on drugs
Buying drugs
(One thing I can’t tell you yet… Shan knows what I will mean though as it was recent)
Murder threats
Speeding
Benefit fraud

All of those things are caught on camera so don’t worry😏

But you’re a good positive person aren’t you Shan? Hmm sure you are….

• Heart
Look at her after what she did today! That’s true gaslighting and narcissistic behaviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This Shan is the “act” and “show”. The psychotic ranty Shan is the real Shan. It’s obvious but she thinks she has people fooled. I’m embarrassed for you stinky pits 👃🧅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Mr police man don’t yewww know that you’re allowed to promise to murder three people if you say yewww were acting afterwards????

Lets tot up all the recent crimes shall we?

Racism (hate crime)
Child abuse
Animal abuse
Driving drunk
Driving on drugs
Buying drugs
(One thing I can’t tell you yet… Shan knows what I will mean though as it was recent)
Murder threats
Speeding
Benefit fraud

All of those things are caught on camera so don’t worry😏

But you’re a good positive person aren’t you Shan? Hmm sure you are….
Anxiously anticipating & waiting patiently for the new revelation. Thankyou please (you're welcome for me using my manners I know you appreciate that)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she studied animal care when she left school so she knows about animals well i never!!! Is there anything wonderful non narc Shan mccarney am I acting or am I not acting hasn't done?!
---
Did animal care after school but abuses her animals 😏
Now this act she's putting on now knocks me sick to my stomach!!

• Angry
Poor
Omg she studied animal care when she left school so she knows about animals well i never!!! Is there anything wonderful non narc Shan mccarney am I acting or am I not acting hasn't done?!
---

Now this act she's putting on now knocks me sick to my stomach!!
she needs to be in a tv soap!!!

Reactions: 4
This is shan hoping the people that didn’t see her live earlier think how amazing she is with her dogs!

You don’t fool us Shan we’ve seen the abuse 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.