Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god everyone watching that live did the right thing without saying too much...I'm actually shaking with anger & upset. I just want to go home to my pooch and give her the biggest hug & kiss...I can't get lennies little face our my head the way she was pushing him away. I'm really affected by this 😔 never would I wish any harm on anyone but.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What did she do to the dogs? I didn’t see most of her live. Seen ten minutes this morning then a bit just now but she went of before I could sub 😡

Reactions: 1
This is exactly how she treated her kids, the same way she treats Luna and Lenny differently. She definitely needs a mental health assessment because no one in their right mind is that psychotic. How can anyone be nasty to a dog because of the person who told her to get him which is Chloe. Its actually worrying what else she's actually capable of

Reactions: 8
I think TikTok need to suspend her
What did she do to the dogs? I didn’t see most of her live. Seen ten minutes this morning then a bit just now but she went of before I could sub 😡
She’s pretty much verbally abused Lenny the puppy all Morning . He’s unwell with a poorly tummy and she said it’s Karma. She also Kicked him out of the way because he was trying to get the toy the other dog was playing with
---
---
Here we are . The Whole ACT card again.
like she did when she had the kids last and she was being a complete bastard to them in the coffee shop… but it was all an act to “ show people she had changed”

I really hope her poor dogs are ok

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The reason its hard and the reason they're jumping around Shan is because YOU HAVEN'T bleeping TRAINED THEM PROPERLY

Reactions: 4
Shan it's not called the Shannon show, it's called Showannon, if you are going to read tattle then get it right, stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow. We are out a walk after us saying she doesn’t go out with them
---
Is her live still sub comments only ?

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs she is back!!! She is totally addicted!!.....she is walking the dogs, proving a point there are we Shan!!

Reactions: 5
Wow. We are out a walk after us saying she doesn’t go out with them
---
Is her live still sub comments only ?
Well when you say walk… she was out 10 mins. I’ve spent longer in the garden playing with my dogs before!!

Reactions: 5
Oh sorry shan 'don't take me to seriously on this app' YOURE AN ANIMAL ABUSER TYATS NOT A SHOW YOU ABSOLUTE head
---
She's literally there laughing with lennie does she think she's untouchable? The best thing since sliced bread? She's that bleeping deluded she acts like earlier didn't happen! I've never hated someone as much as I do her!! Like she makes my skin crawl. She's a smug witch and I swear down someone will soon wipe that smug cunts face right off
---
I'm going to block her for a while because she's making me think things that is not right! So I need to not see her right now. I'll just catch up in here im scared that I will do something (may or may not regret) so time to step away from the narcassist disgusting child & animal abuser!

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s obviously read here because none of us are being blocked now she’s seen that we can get refunds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I missed when she was being nasty to Lennie today but a recording of it has just come up on my fyp... I could cry. Evil witch.

• Sad
  • Angry
She has now turned comments off for her videos! You deserve all the hate!! Especially after that video about your poor innocent children!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.