Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people have subbed now to call her out. Apparently if she blocks you, you get a refund. I might do it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can imagine how her behaviour is so frustrating for the family. Imagine wha she's put her grandma and dad thru let alone her kids, I wanna punch her in the face she's one horrible twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s ridiculous, having a tantrum like this and taking it out on everyone else around her because she hasn’t got her own way (which is totally her fault because she’s behaved like a bleeping idiot) she’s just making herself look like a massive… oh what’s the word Shan? bleep.

Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely shaking with anger right now!!! That poor dog I can't even deal! My heart breaks!! Who the duck does she think she is! Blurring the background so we can't see Lennie! Absolutely scum of the earth

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She infuriates me! 🤬
She needs sectioning. I honestly think she’s lost the plot! The way she’s talking about Lenny is not normal! BUT I also think most of this is the real shan coming out.

• Sad
My hearts breaking for little Lenny 😭😭😭😭 he only wanted to be stroked and she couldn’t even do that. bleeping witch

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a sausage dog and they literally live to be loved… the most affectionate cuddly needy dog. He needs removing from her “care” NOW

• Sad
I know we don't take tit off tattle but i can't stand back and watch this I'm heartbroken! I've never hated someone as much as I do right now!!! That puppy needs removing from her care! I bleeping despise her her smug bleeping face
---
It's breaking my heart seeing her ignoring poor Lenny :mad:😥
I can't watch anymore I physically heartbroken at work! People supporting this witch!

• Sad
  • Angry
He mustn't be well and he must have been sick or 💩 and she just said thats karma for you thats what comes from being a cxxx!! 🥺🥺😢😢😢
---
Honestly my heart can't take much more! 🥺🥺🥺
I can’t watch watch & just again looked in and still live all this time ! You vile piece of tit !

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How do people like this get a platform? Baffles me. She shouldn’t even be on social media let alone live like this!

She’s just a vile piece of tit. I hope karma catches up with her. She needs the dogs taken off her along with her children.

• Angry
Come for a read on my lunch break and holy tit I've missed tons. witch needs sectioning asap. Animal abusing, child abusing narcissistic bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Just joined her live to see people have subbed to call her out. About time she got told some home truths! horrible, nasty witch. Someone needs to take her phone off her. How are TikTok even allowing her live and to have subs? She’s VILE!! I might sub now and tell her myself. If she blocks you then you get your money back do you? Worth £6 to tell them delusional subs what they are! I have clicked on a few of her subs profile and surprise surprise a few of them also don’t have contact with their children. Scum the lot of them.

Just joined her live to see people have subbed to call her out. About time she got told some home truths! horrible, nasty witch. Someone needs to take her phone off her. How are TikTok even allowing her live and to have subs? She’s VILE!! I might sub now and tell her myself. If she blocks you then you get your money back do you? Worth £6 to tell them delusional subs what they are! I have clicked on a few of her subs profile and surprise surprise a few of them also don’t have contact with their children. Scum the lot of them.
You just go back in request refund and tell them the creator blocked you....mine was approved straight away!! Was worth it to comment to the nasty witch!! 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.