Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We see your disgusting imperfections daily, every time you open your vile, toxic mouth
You're the epitome of imperfection 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
New to this thread
But after what I heard her call her babies yesterday I was disgusted 🤬
Shes now on live,so much for the break,spouting a load of tit
Does she think she's a messiah 🙄
And she just had the audacity to say she's a white witch 😳 I am a white witch myself and there is no way on this earth she is a white witch
And evil one maybe but not a white one 😐
I would be so ashamed if this was my daughter,the way she spoke about her babies yesterday,this girl needs to be taken off tiktok

Reactions: 11
Imagine putting 3 xxx in fear of being blocked by the tit show of a human who calls her kids c*nts. It’s pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Shan you nasty spiteful disgusting witch, the pure evil in your eyes when you refer to your grandma is absolutely vile. I've never seen so much hate seep out of one person in my life. You are going to end up in the gutter and I can't wait for the day.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Has Soph took over from Mel and Lucy!?!?! 🤣🤣
Give it a rest Soph and get a grip!! 😡😡
---
Shan you nasty spiteful disgusting witch, the pure evil in your eyes when you refer to your grandma is absolutely vile. I've never seen so much hate seep out of one person in my life. You are going to end up in the gutter and I can't wait for the day.
Is that who she is talking too?? Her Grandma??
---
Who does this woman actually think she is!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Has Soph took over from Mel and Lucy!?!?! 🤣🤣
Give it a rest Soph and get a grip!! 😡😡
---

Is that who she is talking too?? Her Grandma??
---
Who does this woman actually think she is!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
I hate what she brings out in me💔😡
She's a lying, twisted sick witch!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I hate what she brings out in me💔😡
She's a lying, twisted sick witch!!
Me too!!! ......She is honestly one nasty witch!! 😡😡
---
Shann nobody is even talking in your live.....give it up, hopefully people are waking up to what a hateful disgrace of a person you actually are!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ok so the video of her calling her kids that vile nene yesterday was a game? The fact she’s claiming that she called them that as part of her game is even worse 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Her response
"Job done"
I can't find any more words to describe the feelings I have for "it"
Not even sorry or remorseful, or embarrassed, I tell you, she's not bleeping human 😡

• Angry
Shan every time you run your vile gob, you then pretend it was a game or an act. The police won’t care that you claim threats you made yesterday were a game… it’s too late. Calling your kids cunts for a game is sick in the head. You’re honestly bleeping insane

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Shan every time you run your vile gob, you then pretend it was a game or an act. The police won’t care that you claim threats you made yesterday were a game… it’s too late. Calling your kids cunts for a game is sick in the head. You’re honestly bleeping insane
Hope they knock at the door whilst she's on live, looking like the twit she is😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.