Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
89BFDD5A-7C0D-408C-8EEA-ED6794A91E77.jpeg

sorry but wtf are these subs on!?! Why on earth would ANYONE be jealous of someone who’s lost their kids, family & friends and is living a lonely self obsessed existence!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I've been watching Shan for some time! And oh my god, she f**ks me off so much! What an absolute head case! 900 people watching her live yet only 2 subs commenting 🤣 laughable.

Reactions: 10
Would love to hear her ex’s side of the story.
Shan, your time is up. You lost the last of your respect yesteday when you called your beautiful children C****.

I hope social services see EVERYTHING she has said about them, and those poor children never have to see that joke of a mother again. Serious safeguarding issue if SS still allow contact with this beast.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I've been watching Shan for some time! And oh my god, she f**ks me off so much! What an absolute head case! 900 people watching her live yet only 2 subs commenting 🤣 laughable.
Welcome to the tit showannon show 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to hear her ex’s side of the story.
Shan, your time is up. You lost the last of your respect yesteday when you called your beautiful children C****.

I hope social services see EVERYTHING she has said about them, and those poor children never have to see that joke of a mother again. Serious safeguarding issue if SS still allow contact with this beast.
Graces dad is watching silently at the moment. He’s not what he’s been painted out to be whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am honestly absolutely baffled by her subs! Like wtf are they not seeing what we’re seeing, are they not seeing the videos she’s putting out?
How can they support this?!!! 🤯🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely deluded!!!! Why is she throwing the C word about ?! Has she just learnt that she is one and so everyone else is too !!

she’s pathetic lowlife scum!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I am honestly absolutely baffled by her subs! Like wtf are they not seeing what we’re seeing, are they not seeing the videos she’s putting out?
How can they support this?!!! 🤯🤯
Because they are a bunch of tossers!!! They need to have a serious look at themselves!!
Its actually making me so cross I had to turn it off! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is loosing the plot today!
---
WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR “imperfections”
What drugs is she on?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.