Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are these morons responding to her 🤬 she’s a disgrace to women she needs intervention she don’t give a flying f#ck what’s she’s done or said … NARCISSISTIC witch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yesterdays antics have been passed over to ALL relevant authorities. I am sick of her acting in such a way and her crappy subscribers condoning these actions. She doesn't care what happens to her, but cares about her children.. me and you both Shannon, you're mentally well enough to write a post that makes full sense. You are well enough to understand that sub chat needs to stay on for YOUR sake. Don't she dare sit there and tell everyone in 12 months time she was just having a mental breakdown, because her mental breakdown has gone to the next level by verbally abusing others.

Best thing she's done is walk away from her kids and allow them to live a happy, stress free life. Those kids will grow up see somewhere, somehow she called them cunts and it will sit with them forever. She can give up, walk away, put a new wig on and live another day.

I strongly believe she has issues it's not the first time she's mentioned wanting to change gender, that will be the next excuse, last excuse was she had no choice but to hide her sexuality this time she had too hide her gender. However, either way.. she needs to bleeping sort her life out.
Let's hope the police and social services, (adult and child) can hope this bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesnt want to talk to you, she doesnt trust people but she is happy to take your money love.......her subs are a bunch of muppets!!!

HAVE NO FEAR EVERYONE SHAN HAS STEPPED INTO HER NEW WORLD PURPOSE. she will now be live every morning helping people take their meds. See, she really is helping people

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell Shan, I was looking forward to a day without your arrogant mug on my screen.

• Haha
This is the worst case of pretend Psychosis I've ever seen in my long career. Unfortunately Shan the professionals can see that you lie like a cheap watch

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the worst case of pretend Psychosis I've ever seen in my long career. Unfortunately Shan the professionals can see that you lie like a cheap watch
She’s no psychosis your acting skills are tit ! She truly has no idea how real people suffer this terrible mental illness I’ve witnessed it and let me tell you you narcissistic witch you don’t deserve to breathe the same air 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.