Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sent off the video to NE lincs Social services. Doubt they’ll need it as sure they’ve already seen it but anything I can do to help those innocent little children have a happy life I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What has happened to her in the past few months ? Last I saw of her she was apparently getting the kids back and was doing ok ,now she's calling them the c word on videos and threatening murder. Is she back on drugs?
She must be , about October/ November time she didn't seem quite right , then December she lost it - quit uni, quit her job said some horrible thing about her friends and grandma and cut them off too. Seems to have this superioty complex. She had the kids on live and emotionally abused them, had them overnight and got her arse out and they didn't sleep until 2 in the morning . So she's now got supervised contact a couple of times a week , that she regularly misses.

Reactions: 5
After seeing this video and the comments made me run here to Tattle and I wasn’t disappointed. Wow the fact people are in her comments saying they call their own children that word is disgusting! SS need to keep them babies away permanently now.
Wow.. just wow.

Reactions: 2
She needs to be taken off social media now. And all contact with her children stopped. She is the narcissist, a very horrible person. Calling your children that word because they’ve become a bit naughty? What do you expect with that as their mother! Putting your children into the care system or having your children taken away is the parents fault no one else’s. I came from the care system, my parents weren’t bad people they just had their issues and owned up to it. And fought for us, and won! This woman needs to stop taking drugs because that’s exactly what this is, she has addictions that’s clear to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s actually infuriating at this point. Her poor kids.

Children in the care system are often ‘naughty’ as they are troubled individuals who have been through things no child ever should. How dare she sit there and blame anyone other than herself for that. The foster parents are the ones having to deal with those behaviours day in day out because YOU can’t buckle down, keep your trap shut and get them back.

It’s not about ‘winning’ against social services, it’s not a game. It’s about proving yourself, talking their advice and doing as they say FOR YOUR CHILDRENS SAKE.

Just because you don’t WANT to take their advice of coming off social media and whatever else they have said, doesn’t make them narcissistic. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU shan, it should be revolving around getting your kids back. Just because your childhood wasn’t great and you now don’t believe you should have to be the parent and your ‘trying to break the cycle’ NEWS FLASH SHAN it’s your poor children who are going to have to be the ones to the break the cycle because of the awful childhood they have had. Because of you.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly selfish you are, and you lost those children because YOU couldn’t step up and be a parent. And I hope when that day comes, it haunts you for the rest of your sad lonely life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Police knock on door

Police officer - Are you Shan McCarney?

Shan - No, I am Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL

Police officer - Ok, Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL you are under arrest on suspicion of murder

Shan - Exceewwse me? I was ACTING and I played you all! Don’t yewww know I was born to be on the stage???

Police officer - Acting? Three people who you threatened to murder are now dead

Shan - (changes wig) 🎶sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughty🎶

Police officer - what?

Shan - from Matilda… I am the real life Matilda don’t you know

Police officer - right ok… you’re still under arrest

Shan - are yewwww reactive abusing me right now??

Police officer - no….

Shan - actually… can cats be arrested?

Police officer - no they can’t but I don’t see what that has to do with anything

Shan - (changes wig). I AM a cat so you can’t arrest me thank yewwww. So if yewww’d like to leave, I’d appreciate that

Police officer - I don’t care if you say you’re a cat, you are still under arrest

Shan - just because you’re in authority, doesn’t mean you’re right! People in authority are cunts! Just like my kids are

Police officer - ok…. Please turn around so I can put the hand cuffs on

Shan - I have two witnesses to prove I’ve been in all day and so I can’t have committed murder!

Police officer - who are these witnesses, we need to speak to them and get a statement

Shan - *points* yewww see that tree outside? There’s two magpies who can tell yewww I’ve been in all day

Police officer - magpies? Erm they can’t talk so can’t be your witnesses

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 🙄

Police officer - put your hands behind your back or we will have to get the cheese strings out

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?
Howling 😂😂😂😂

Opened up tik tok to my fyp being filled with people reacting to that video. I'm still so shocked at it. Why would anyone call their kids cunts? Especially when they've not been in their care for over a year. I hope R&G never ever see any of this content 😢 I know they've probably heard it all from their "mother's" own mouth already.

The rest of the week will be very interesting.

Howling 😂😂😂😂

Opened up tik tok to my fyp being filled with people reacting to that video. I'm still so shocked at it. Why would anyone call their kids cunts? Especially when they've not been in their care for over a year. I hope R&G never ever see any of this content 😢 I know they've probably heard it all from their "mother's" own mouth already.

The rest of the week will be very interesting.
The witch says she's having a day off tomorrow....so will see!!😡

Reactions: 3
Calling them that and anyone else who doesn’t bow down and lick her arse, it’s beyond disgusting! How do you want them to react toward you when you’ve been absolutely vile to those poor babies. YOU have done this. No one else to blame.

Social care system being seriously underfunded and social workers being paid piss poor money and they’re still doing a decent job.

my parents are carers and weve had too experience narcissistic parents thinking they’re not in the wrong and that everyone else is abusice and narcasstic. Shan kids don’t get taken without evidence, you clearly haven’t been complying with assessments that they’ve given you and they are actually really flexible allowing people as long as they need too.

get over yourself get a job ur shite as psychology and I could tell you that as a guarantee as a final year psych student

Byeeee

Reactions: 6
I would DIE for my daughter. I couldn’t walk away to ‘survive’ because I point blank could not survive without her. There is not a single think on this earth that would make me give up. She is a disgrace and she never deserved them kids.

• Heart
I reckon this is final. I think SS have said they can’t go back unless she dramatically changes and she’s not willing to do so. So basically she’s walking away. But making out she has no choice. She does obviously but is so delusional she can’t see it.

I also wonder if G will go to her dad or dads family? Not sure how it works when not full siblings? Wouldn’t want them to be broken up but also if G family is offering a good home then can SS say no?

Once you’ve signed what you need to Shann you can’t go back… you’ll be on your own.

Her child benefits will stop soon and she’ll have to move. The dogs will go as she won’t be able to afford them. DWP will catch up with PIP at some point too as clearly she doesn’t need to be on high level PIP (if she needs to be on it at all!)

I would DIE for my daughter. I couldn’t walk away to ‘survive’ because I point blank could not survive without her. There is not a single think on this earth that would make me give up. She is a disgrace and she never deserved them kids.
1000000% my kids are my everything, my life wouldnt be life without them. i couldnt imagine not having them here. I just will never get my head around how she can be like that with & about them, kids wind parents up, yes. But i would never call them a c u next tuesday. Its an absolute awful word to say to anyone, nevermind 2 innocent children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.