Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been live from first thing this morning?? Has she even let the dogs out??
---
Now screeching like a cat getting strangled as if she hasn't a care in the world.....Shann you are a complete disgrace and you don't deserve the title of Mother!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Has she been live from first thing this morning?? Has she even let the dogs out??
She buggered off out briefly early on( not with the dogs)
Came back and that's when she kicked off!!.
The state of her now is giving me a rage
I've finally switched off😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I have just watched that video about her children , I thought she said it on the live but she actually did a video!!! I don't even know what to say 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I have just watched that video about her children , I thought she said it on the live but she actually did a video!!! I don't even know what to say 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Absolutely disgusting isn't it? See how she reacts to the comments on there!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Omfg I have just watched the ‘my kids are little cunts’ video… what the actual duck! How on earth are her enablers going to put a spin on that one!?! That video will look great being played in family court!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And the fact over 1k people have actually liked the video beggars belief as well!!
What sort of a world are we living in!!! 😡😡😡😡. I could cry for those 2 wee children and the trauma they will have to deal with now and when they are older!! 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Omfg I have just watched the ‘my kids are little cunts’ video… what the actual duck! How on earth are her enablers going to put a spin on that one!?! That video will look great being played in family court!
I saw a few comments saying ‘I’ve alwaYs liked you but this is too far’ so they are slowly turning.

From that video I can only assume she’s been told she isn’t having the kids back and can’t have visits either so has spun the story that she is walking away cuz they are all corrupt and the kids are c*nts.

Reactions: 9
bleep is her favourite word today isn’t it? She’s like a child who’s just discovered a new swear word so has to use it all the time 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is back live and the craic is mighty!?!?! No one even speaking to her or amongst themselves......a disgrace of a human being!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She is back live and the craic is mighty!?!?! No one even speaking to her or amongst themselves......a disgrace of a human being!! 😡😡
And they continue to support " that"
I just don't know what they are missing....she called her children c*nts ffs....its inexcusable 😡😡

• Angry
I just don't understand why she won't rehome Lennie, she can't be bothered to house train him and she hates him. It would save her keep mopping piss around all the time .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does she ever actually listen to herself?? Don't feel you have to gift that's not me, materialistic things, thats not me......oh ill have 100 of those penguins oh you can only comment if you pay me!!
Oh yeah Shann you are not all about the money!! 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine wasting your time & energy telling people not to gift instead of just turning them off

I'm sorry but the muttering under her breath is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe 'the shan fam' 'I'm gonna blow my lid cuz people piss me off' 'bad days are allowed' 'people just don't listen'

Luke who what where when are the duck you talking to you absolute simpleton these people bleeping pay to 'chat' to you! You rude narcassistic ungrateful witch!!!

• Angry
I’ve just seen the video too! 😡
How dare she say “the ones who are meant to protect them” No shan that is your job as a mother! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.