Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know who Mummy Gasgoine is .........but I'm betting she was hoping that wee secret of her dollin' Shann was kept under wraps until the end of time!!!!
Ain't exactly something to brag about is it like!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long till she makes a teenage dance routine video of xtina fighter 🤦‍♀️ knob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are the kids Dads? - I don't think I have ever heard about them, I haven't followed from the beginning
---
"Here is one of my anthems" - who the duck does she actually think she is! the self importance

Reactions: 3
Who are the kids Dads? - I don't think I have ever heard about them, I haven't followed from the beginning
One of them she rarely talks about...think he's off the scene
But the other, that she accuses of allsorts is obvs still on the scene and she clearly can't handle that!.
I'm sure if all she's accused him of were true then he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the children!
So...i think shan is telling porkies, just as she does about her dad and his family...and everyone else she accuses of god knows what😡
She even lies about her relationship with her mum and brother..she will stop at nothing😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
One of them she rarely talks about...think he's off the scene
But the other, that she accuses of allsorts is obvs still on the scene and she clearly can't handle that!.
I'm sure if all she's accused him of were true then he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the children!
So...i think shan is telling porkies, just as she does about her dad and his family...and everyone else she accuses of god knows what😡
She even lies about her relationship with her mum and brother..she will stop at nothing😡
everything has to fit her narrative to make her look perfect!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she can stop crying now....she has achieved her mission for today.....make everyone look like a ballbag (including Adam) while she is the Messiah who is never in the wrong!!
The subs will keep subbing and the gifters will keep gifting like the bunch of thick twats they actually are!! 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shan " I was acting and playing yous at your own game, I dont really want to murder 3 people, I was just messing when I requested a gun and a bodybag"

Only ones you play Shan is the dickheads who sub and gift you during your cleverly played out rant

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shan " I was acting and playing yous are your own game, I dont really want to murder 3 people, I was just messing when I requested a gun and a bodybag"

Only ones you play Shan is the dickheads who sub and gift you during your cleverly played out rant
Love the profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.