Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking more Snape. Especially when she was mixing chemicals together to cover up the smell of dog piss earlier.

Severus-snape1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, yewww know she’s a cat. She’s said this a million times. Stop reactively abusing her. Here’s a selfie she sent me earlier 🥰
Creased!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
You are a pack of witches 🤣🤣🤣......
love yous!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moma b just posted and I assume aimed at Shann. Shes brushing her hair which I guess is aimed at the wig shann is wearing possibly. Lots going on behind the screens there I reckon.

Oh and the more Shann posts about not being sad and lonely makes me think she’s very sad and lonely 🤣🤣

• Haha
Moma b just posted and I assume aimed at Shann. Shes brushing her hair which I guess is aimed at the wig shann is wearing possibly. Lots going on behind the screens there I reckon.

Oh and the more Shann posts about not being sad and lonely makes me think she’s very sad and lonely 🤣🤣
Oh Momma B , spill !!

Reactions: 3
Aw bless, she's now got an imaginary boy/girl/nonbinary/victoriasponge friend 🙄 sorry shan, we're not convinced ... back to RADA for another lesson maybe?

• Haha
‘We’ there is no we Shann. You’ve got a few subscribers that pay £5 to talk to you and lick arse and that’s it. You have no family friends no love interest.

I swear all her TikTok are aimed at tattle!!! She reads here and then responds on there.

She looks like she's gonna take off when she swings her arms about in that stupid dancing tiktok

What a 🔔 end.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cuddling Luna and pushing Lenny off her? What a vile witch. You can stay on my right Lenny, right for spite. Prick. Can’t wait to tell everyone all the naughty things you’ve been up to recently 😏

• Angry
Cuddling Luna and pushing Lenny off her? What a vile witch. You can stay on my right Lenny, right for spite. Prick. Can’t wait to tell everyone all the naughty things you’ve been up to recently 😏
I just want to take Lennie and give him a cuddle. How can you sit there and cuddle one dog whilst being so hateful to the other 😢 same thing she does with her kids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.