Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I hope they’ve seen her disgusting video about those beautiful babies and have taken every ounce of contact/rights away! Those children will be better off now and in later life without her influence

Reactions: 11
So she’s called her kids, her very young kids c*unts-.this is her way of washing her hands of them, blaming the system for ruining her kids so she can no longer be around their bad energy ! Note how she said she will always stick up for the kids in care, the ones that ‘deserve’ it…does that mean her kids don’t deserve it ?

• Angry

Nellienoo193

Having just recently lost my dachshund, todays videos are a hard watch. What I would do to rehome Lenny I can’t even explain. Me and my two little ones miss her every day, she was a huge part of our family. Dachshunds are the most loving, cuddly gorgeous dogs in the world. Honestly breaks my heart knowing he could be in a much better home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh she's speaking to angels again!

Shann, you are the most average fucking person on the planet! Average looking, average intelligence, average talent, average "trauma" if the angels are picking anybody, it isn't fucking YOU!

You're a shitty person and you have no skills of any value. Shove your tarot in your hole

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Backtracking because the police got loads of calls about your threats? Now you want a positive drama free life? Pahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂. See you at next weeks meltdown Shan ✌🏼

• Haha

Catinthebag

Oooooh on her Instagram cheffy has waded in on the apology video saying animal abuse is wrong. Someone asked what she did. Cheffy replied with what happened and Shann replied ‘that’s a lie’ I mean cheffy has her issues that’s for sure (which she does admit in the post) so for her to look down on Shann is shocking!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
What exactly is she waffling about.....
SHANN.....YOU literally emotionally abused her own children on live and YOU said they were badly behaved and YOU didn't want to be around that negativity and YOU also said you were happy being responsibility free...YOU SAID ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOURSELF SO NOT SURE WHAT BS YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT ON LAST NIGHT'S SERMON!! 🤯🤯

Helping other twats in the TSF shouldn't be your top priority quite frankly, changing yourself so you are able to look after YOUR OWN children should be...but what would I know, am I perfect? No, far from it infacct BUT I do have my children at home who I would literally walk through the fires of hell for but you clearly can't say the same about your own or you would do the simple things you are asked like stop smoking weed and dying your hair, which you clearly refuse to do!! 😡😡😡.

Oh and lastly Shann, you should be thanking the strangers who took on YOUR children to love and care for them and give them a warm home and full bellies not constantly finding fault with them.....YOU SHOULD BE HANGING YOUR HEAD IN SHAME IN MY OPINION!!

Sorry for the rant on a Monday morning ladies but.....🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰

• Heart

Faz1990

This is the worst case of pretend Psychosis I've ever seen in my long career. Unfortunately Shan the professionals can see that you lie like a cheap watch

• Heart

AnyoneForTea☕️

She has now turned comments off for her videos! You deserve all the hate!! Especially after that video about your poor innocent children!

• Heart

samanthalou27

Some people can't have kids then you get an absolute fucking moron like that!!! She dksnt deserve them. Let's hope she never sees them again absolute bitch!!!!

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I struggle to understand how lewccy and gang can't see the damage she's done to these two small kids. She openly emotionally abused them on live then admitted it on a video. They sat in the car too scared to speak because they had 'triggered' mummy. Surely yous subs saw their scared little faces but yous still pay to kiss her arse. Everyone saw her yank her son off the bed by his arm like it was normal behaviour. If none of that pulls at your heartstrings, how about the night they stayed over and they cried to get into bed with her because they was scared but she stood there and said no means no without an ounce of emotion to how they must be feeling because being on live was more important, yet yous still defend her. Dont yous wonder why she doesn't have one single family member in her corner, and the ones she portrays were are not here to tell yous any different. She even speak to yous like shit, but yous swallow that and apologies. Hope yous are all there to hold your queen up when more gets disclosed about her, it's getting close now 😉

• Heart
  • Sad

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Argggg your a voice for no one the only voice is the sound of your own get off your high horse and grow the fuck up! We get it you cba with your kids and love the blame game when in fact the only person to blame is YOU! you are a true narcassist a nasty piece of work! You shannonunderscrollmccarney are a nobody! You abuse your dogs abuse your dogs abuse all the friends & family you had. You talk to people who arnt there you talk to fucking birds 🐦 you are the problem and those children are and will forever safe away from you! You've 'punished' your children because your words you CBA. Your children are in care beacuse YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR BASIC NEEDS! not eveyone is wrong and you're right! Have a long hard think YOURE THE PROBLEM so grow up and fuck off

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
So she Broke into her dealer \crush House and got caught by the po po ? Did I understand it right ? Knew she had stalker tendencies too. So creepy .
Broke in, phoned dealer/crush saying where are you I’m in your house, dealer/crush phoned popo 👮🏼

• Haha
  • Wow

MissBossyBoots123

Has anyone reported her to the RSPCA? The way she’s talking to them dogs, there’s dog shit all over her house 🤮 might be blurred but we can still see it.
---
Apparently the dog has a poorly belly, her response “that’s karma for being a cunt” someone get them dogs away from her now.

• Angry
  • Sad

itsahardknockhunchlife

New to this thread
But after what I heard her call her babies yesterday I was disgusted 🤬
Shes now on live,so much for the break,spouting a load of shit
Does she think she's a messiah 🙄
And she just had the audacity to say she's a white witch 😳 I am a white witch myself and there is no way on this earth she is a white witch
And evil one maybe but not a white one 😐
I would be so ashamed if this was my daughter,the way she spoke about her babies yesterday,this girl needs to be taken off tiktok