Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
diet out the window, I've ordered a McDonalds for the drama, it's my treat!
---
Can you blame him for putting down your parenting? sounded like he had a point

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I want to slap the people in her comments enabling her, telling her they’re supporting her and she’s doing amazing 😫 ffs

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
I have just watched that video about her children , I thought she said it on the live but she actually did a video!!! I don't even know what to say 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
The twats that are TSF are as bad as her in my eyes!! Paying to support someone who has openly admitted to abusing both her children and pets on a live to "prove a point" (still non the wiser what the point actually is like) and can sit there blowing smoke up her arse as if she is the great messiah himself!?!
Make that make sense!! 🤯🤯😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Cooooeeeee Shan, you can delete the video of you calling your kids cunts as much as you like, it's been recorded and sent to the relevant people, it's also been stitched loads of times so still all over tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Aw, I assume she's been dropped by management too. It's gone from her bio.. not surprising. I wouldn't be paying someone money to sit and make videos calling their kids cunts either.

zoeshere

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the video too! 😡
How dare she say “the ones who are meant to protect them” No shan that is your job as a mother! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan you’ve doxxed yourself about 10 times. One of them being today 🤣. Noones given your address out you smelly bitch. Go have a wash because you stink, stop singing for the sake of everyone with hearing and fuck off to the end of the earth ok hun? No one gives a fuck 🙄

• Haha

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Imagine wasting your time & energy telling people not to gift instead of just turning them off

I'm sorry but the muttering under her breath is making me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe 'the shan fam' 'I'm gonna blow my lid cuz people piss me off' 'bad days are allowed' 'people just don't listen'

Luke who what where when are the fuck you talking to you absolute simpleton these people fucking pay to 'chat' to you! You rude narcassistic ungrateful bitch!!!
It’s when people put things like come on shan you got this and she does that sigh then starts to talk then sighs, then does an aggressive sarcastic smile then says something like, people are allowed to have bad days….

yes shannon they are but those people arejust trying to help and be kind! You are a nasty horrible bitch and the sooner people realise that the better

• Angry