Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan hand on heart I can say I’ve never promised to murder 3 people, called my kids cunts and broken into my crushes house. Too late to backtrack now you daft twat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Faith61

VIP Member
Eh is this Adam she is talking about now??
Yeah...not once has he mentioned her or slagged her off .....not that i know of!
Maybe it's time he did!!
Jesus christ,I've said it already, but, how can one person be so unlucky to meet so many rotters?!!

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan you’re the one who used to abuse Adam, not the other way around. You daft twat

• Angry

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Ffs what did the people at uni do to be called cunts? 😬😂

So to summarise…

Her family = cunts
Her exes = cunts
Her ex friends = cunts
Her dogs = cunts
Her poor innocent children also = cunts
Social services = cunts
Now the uni = cunts

Does she not just stop and look back and think.. oh hang on, all these people can’t all be wrong, maybe I’m the massive cunt and I need to change?! 🙄

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
So she can stop crying now....she has achieved her mission for today.....make everyone look like a ballbag (including Adam) while she is the Messiah who is never in the wrong!!
The subs will keep subbing and the gifters will keep gifting like the bunch of thick twats they actually are!! 🙄🙄

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
Still no balls to turn the sub off I see!!! And can't even turn the live off until she gets showered......she is a complete nutcase!!
---
Imagine this being what your life consists off day and daily!!
I can't stomach her any longer....she is an actual disgrace and a complete narcisist and loves the sound off her own voice and don't even get me started on the complete tossers who are enabling her and paying for the privilege in the comments!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry

Catinthebag

Has anyone recorded this live? She just told Luna to ‘get’ Lenny and said she wanted to ruin his life (I think?) Cos he’s a c**t. I’m desperately worried about his safety the moods she’s in.
I’m only half listening to it so wanted recording to make sure and send to RSPCA if needed.

• Sad

zoeshere

VIP Member
This is shan hoping the people that didn’t see her live earlier think how amazing she is with her dogs!

You don’t fool us Shan we’ve seen the abuse 🤬

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
There are so many hilarious tiktoks about Shan now. Scottish dad in Wales defo has the best ones. He has me creasing 🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Lock your doors before egg donor breaks into your gaff, yeww stink Shan go have a bafffff 🛁

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I don't understand why her house is covered in dog shit and piss. She has a garden let them out if you can't be arsed walking them. She doesn't tend to their basic needs just like her children's I guess. I can't bare to watch her lately she is a smug cunt who is completely deluded into thinking she is some powerful queen...

Shan you have no family, no kids, no friends, no job, no life, no social life. You stare at a phone dressed up like a fucking clown doing the same dance moves on repeat. Your fucking boring, your not powerful or strong. Many people like myself have been through horrific things. I have been sectioned three times I struggle every day but you know what keeps me going .. my KIDS oh and my 7 animals all of which are spoilt and adored. Grow the fuck up stop thinking your someone important that helps so many people. Oh and please give the dancing a break you look constipated

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Has to take herself on dates because every other living breathing person hates her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan " I was acting and playing yous at your own game, I dont really want to murder 3 people, I was just messing when I requested a gun and a bodybag"

Only ones you play Shan is the dickheads who sub and gift you during your cleverly played out rant

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
How is every single person in this world a complete ballbag apart from Shann???
Anyone any ideas?? 🤣🤣
---
Sorry Shann, I don't believe you!

• Haha
  • Angry
Wow! This is the most accurate representation of a narcissist I have ever ever seen.
How can she not see she is the issue?
If you’ve got to keep telling everyone you are an amazing person, you clearly aren’t. Who calls their kids cunts. Horrible vindictive woman, no wonder nobody wants anything to do with her. Why doesnt she have her kids in her care?
She's perfect, it's never her - shes hard such a hard life, been exposed to nothing but terrible people, it couldn't possibly be her thats the issue, she is far too perfect

IR0201

VIP Member
Yes showannon...we shall wait...it will be worth it😡
Imagine acting all smug whilst your kids are still in care 14 months later. Whereas our kids and grandkids are tucked up safely in their beds in their family home. I’m so embarrassed for her. Enjoy your life with no one and nothing Shan. Twat 😂

• Heart