Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I really hope she isn't seeing them poor wee children today......she doesn't deserve too quite frankly!🥺🥺

Oh and Shann the back tracking you tired to do on your live last night saying oh sometimes things come out wrong blah blahdy blah.....should my head be literally hanging off I would NEEEVVVEEERRRR even think of calling my own children the c word....i won't even type it in the same sentence, never mind think it or say it....so stop talking shite!!
There is NO hate campaign about you, people can't believe what came out of your own mouth and are calling you out for it, its not even the same!!! So trying educating yourself!! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
89BFDD5A-7C0D-408C-8EEA-ED6794A91E77.jpeg

sorry but wtf are these subs on!?! Why on earth would ANYONE be jealous of someone who’s lost their kids, family & friends and is living a lonely self obsessed existence!

• Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
'You've got this'
'You're incredible'
'You're amazing'
'You're the photo copy they wanted to silence but your ink isn't running out' (🤣🤣🤣 brilliant)
'We stand with you'
'We've got you babe'

A few of her deluded followers comments the mind boggles it really does...

• Angry
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Ooft Shan you say people are lying when we quite literally have proof. We see the shit you write and the lives you have daily. We’ve been there for the rants when you spill secrets (like enjoy not having your kids) and then see you pretend you didn’t say it 😂. You don’t even realise the lies you tell and the contradictions you make. Believe me Shan when I say that some of us know more then you’ll ever realise. Even recent activities you’ve been up to… new and improved… I think not. You might not have as much of a private circle as you think. People talk… believe me they do. I cannot wait for the day it all comes out. But for now, silly girl, keep pretending your a good person. I wonder how many subs you’ll have left when they find out who you really are? 😏

• Heart

Mamaof2

Whatever happens I hope the children see the grandma. That poor woman has tried her best and still blamed for everything! I missed the part about Adam, what has she said about him now?

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan I know you buy drugs in the bluestone pub car park babes. And remember when you dropped your coke packet on live? 😏
Was a funny night that was!!
We have receipts dick head
( shan, not you🤪)
---
Cue the tik tok...."it was all an act, I'm a good actress"
😡
No, you're a narcissistic, child and animal abusing bitch!
Who calls their own children c*nts?😡😡😡

• Haha

cloboyooo

I can’t get my head around it all honestly these people on TikTok go live to share every inch of private life, then cry about people criticising how they live and what terrible choices they make. Why not delete the fucking app, be a decent human being and put your children first. Who wants to live that way? I’m not a perfect person and I’m not a perfect parent but fuck me these people make me look like a saint, people watch her to feel better about themselves surley.
Saying you are shaking and feel anxious but you’ve drank 3 energy drinks? Make it make sense

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I hope to god everyone watching that live did the right thing without saying too much...I'm actually shaking with anger & upset. I just want to go home to my pooch and give her the biggest hug & kiss...I can't get lennies little face our my head the way she was pushing him away. I'm really affected by this 😔 never would I wish any harm on anyone but.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Omg she studied animal care when she left school so she knows about animals well i never!!! Is there anything wonderful non narc Shan mccarney am I acting or am I not acting hasn't done?!
---
Did animal care after school but abuses her animals 😏
Now this act she's putting on now knocks me sick to my stomach!!

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan..you have shown your address to all on a tik tok live, not long ago!!
Held up the envelope with name and address and said " I don't care"
I have the screen shot and sure others do...you had your glittery red number on...so may have been Xmas time!
I wouldn't put it on here, nor use it for anything else....just putting out there, that you doxxed yourself, you mad bitch !!

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Wow Papa Blaze you of all people defending a child abusing narcissist. Who cares about Shans mental health when she's abused her kids, her family, her animals, her exs, her friends and then admit to acting and proving a point. Sit down baldy and think about what she has done to every breathing thing around her

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
I can't fathom why she'd call her own children, her own flesh and blood C##TS what a vile bitch of a mother. Quite clearly she doesn't want those lovely kids back and is more than happy to do what she's doing. My hope is that they'll find a loving home, she's not fit to be a mother, to have animals and to lick the shit off anybody's shoe. I hope social services have seen the video of her calling her own children!!! She's sealed her own fate where those kids are concerned.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Now she’s telling Luna to ‘get him!!’ while they’re playing/fighting. He’s a cunt who’s ruined her life apparently. If anyone genuinely knows her address she needs reporting. I don’t trust her with little Lenny ☹

• Sad
  • Angry

cloboyooo

Everything she does is for the grater good isn’t it. The most kindhearted, generous, selfless person in the world ❤ Definitely NOT a horrible person ❤ SHAN FOR PARLIAMENT SHAN FOR THE PEOPLE ❤

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Mr police man don’t yewww know that you’re allowed to promise to murder three people if you say yewww were acting afterwards????

Lets tot up all the recent crimes shall we?

Racism (hate crime)
Child abuse
Animal abuse
Driving drunk
Driving on drugs
Buying drugs
(One thing I can’t tell you yet… Shan knows what I will mean though as it was recent)
Murder threats
Speeding
Benefit fraud

All of those things are caught on camera so don’t worry😏

But you’re a good positive person aren’t you Shan? Hmm sure you are….

• Heart