Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes showannon...we shall wait...it will be worth it😡
Imagine acting all smug whilst your kids are still in care 14 months later. Whereas our kids and grandkids are tucked up safely in their beds in their family home. I’m so embarrassed for her. Enjoy your life with no one and nothing Shan. twit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine acting all smug whilst your kids are still in care 14 months later. Whereas our kids and grandkids are tucked up safely in their beds in their family home. I’m so embarrassed for her. Enjoy your life with no one and nothing Shan. twit 😂
Even her dogs are scared of her, it's sickening😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Even her dogs are scared of her, it's sickening😡
They flinch when she goes near them. No doubt in my mind she abuses them physically. Just a matter of time before we have proof for the rspca 😏

• Sad
Not a chance I’m Lucy or Mel. I work full time and don’t have the time to arse lick Shann every single time she’s live. How sad and pathetic are their lives?! I mean… get a hobby. Or a job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a chance I’m Lucy or Mel. I work full time and don’t have the time to arse lick Shann every single time she’s live. How sad and pathetic are their lives?! I mean… get a hobby. Or a job 🤣🤣
I watch Shan whilst I work. Lewwcy might too 😉
---
Although… Lewwcy is too bleeping boring to be a tattler. Unless her personality is dull on purpose 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I struggle to understand how lewccy and gang can't see the damage she's done to these two small kids. She openly emotionally abused them on live then admitted it on a video. They sat in the car too scared to speak because they had 'triggered' mummy. Surely yous subs saw their scared little faces but yous still pay to kiss her arse. Everyone saw her yank her son off the bed by his arm like it was normal behaviour. If none of that pulls at your heartstrings, how about the night they stayed over and they cried to get into bed with her because they was scared but she stood there and said no means no without an ounce of emotion to how they must be feeling because being on live was more important, yet yous still defend her. Dont yous wonder why she doesn't have one single family member in her corner, and the ones she portrays were are not here to tell yous any different. She even speak to yous like tit, but yous swallow that and apologies. Hope yous are all there to hold your queen up when more gets disclosed about her, it's getting close now 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I struggle to understand how lewccy and gang can't see the damage she's done to these two small kids. She openly emotionally abused them on live then admitted it on a video. They sat in the car too scared to speak because they had 'triggered' mummy. Surely yous subs saw their scared little faces but yous still pay to kiss her arse. Everyone saw her yank her son off the bed by his arm like it was normal behaviour. If none of that pulls at your heartstrings, how about the night they stayed over and they cried to get into bed with her because they was scared but she stood there and said no means no without an ounce of emotion to how they must be feeling because being on live was more important, yet yous still defend her. Dont yous wonder why she doesn't have one single family member in her corner, and the ones she portrays were are not here to tell yous any different. She even speak to yous like tit, but yous swallow that and apologies. Hope yous are all there to hold your queen up when more gets disclosed about her, it's getting close now 😉
As I said earlier will be so worth the wait!
The things we've witnessed her doing to those children will haunt me!😢
As for her family, Adam, her " friends" who she has shat on along the way, I just hope they're all OK!
And I won't even go there about how I feel regrading using her mum and brother daily for clout.....it makes me rage😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What exactly is she waffling about.....
SHANN.....YOU literally emotionally abused her own children on live and YOU said they were badly behaved and YOU didn't want to be around that negativity and YOU also said you were happy being responsibility free...YOU SAID ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOURSELF SO NOT SURE WHAT BS YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT ON LAST NIGHT'S SERMON!! 🤯🤯

Helping other twats in the TSF shouldn't be your top priority quite frankly, changing yourself so you are able to look after YOUR OWN children should be...but what would I know, am I perfect? No, far from it infacct BUT I do have my children at home who I would literally walk through the fires of hell for but you clearly can't say the same about your own or you would do the simple things you are asked like stop smoking weed and dying your hair, which you clearly refuse to do!! 😡😡😡.

Oh and lastly Shann, you should be thanking the strangers who took on YOUR children to love and care for them and give them a warm home and full bellies not constantly finding fault with them.....YOU SHOULD BE HANGING YOUR HEAD IN SHAME IN MY OPINION!!

Sorry for the rant on a Monday morning ladies but.....🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To the subs and others that support her. If you think the below is ok, you either do these things yourself or you’re just a terrible human

-Abuses her kids mentally and physically

-Abused her animals

-Admitted she’s enjoyed not having her kids this past year and a bit. And because they have bad manners she doesn’t want anything to do with that

-Is racist (saying sorry isn’t enough. You don’t just stop being racist). She might say it was during her bad time. But she was racist several times to her neighbour not just once. She also in December said her brother looked ch*nky which is racist. And recently impersonated an Asian person and said she doesn’t care if you think it’s racist. Racism is a hate crime by the way…

-Drives under the influence of drugs and alcohol

-Lies about her past. Accuses people of things she’s done herself

-Steals others trauma stories and triggers. She eats cheese strings and mince ffs

-Some recent things which I won’t put on here but Shan will know what I’m talking about 😏

She’s not had her kids for over a year… she’s back to supervised visits and is probably back in a contact centre now she’s ditched grandma as she is a danger to the kids. Really sit and think about the above and decide if you will support such a vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To the subs and others that support her. If you think the below is ok, you either do these things yourself or you’re just a terrible human

-Abused her animals

-Admitted she’s enjoyed not having her kids this past year and a bit. And because they have bad manners she doesn’t want anything to do with that

-Is racist (saying sorry isn’t enough. You don’t just stop being racist). She might say it was during her bad time. But she was racist several times to her neighbour not just once. She also in December said her brother looked ch*nky which is racist. And recently impersonated an Asian person and said she doesn’t care if you think it’s racist. Racism is a hate crime by the way…

-Steals others trauma stories and triggers. She eats cheese strings and mince ffs

-Some recent things which I won’t put on here but Shan will know what I’m talking about 😏

She’s not had her kids for over a year… she’s back to supervised visits and is probably back in a contact centre now she’s ditched grandma as she is a danger to the kids. Really sit and think about the above and decide if you will support such a vile human being.
I feel like your getting inside info from somewhere 😉

Takeaway for dinner last night. Nails redone after 2 weeks today.
Think I’ve got life wrong. Full time job and I can’t afford those luxuries! Really winds me up. A lot. Why am i struggling (with MS too!) when I can just prat about in front of a phone all day.

I’ve had enough of her now. I’m going to block her. I’ll catch up with the car crash on here.

Sorry for rant….. !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Never known someone to have so many runny noses and so many excuses for having them... ❄

• Haha
Shan don’t try and make out Adam was anything but an angel. When you broke up you were crying on live saying you would rather have him than your kids. Didn’t you also spend all his money and then dump him? 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart

-Abused her animals

This!!! read and take it in lewcy and co!!😡😡😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.