Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope someone who knows where she lives reports her or someone who knows her personally takes him. Cruel witch man. Anyone that can be cruel to dogs is evil - she needs serious help. She’s vile

• Sad
Reactions: 6
800+ in the live and only 4 melts talking to her 😂
Why does she look at the camera like she’s going to batter it?

• Haha
800+ in the live and only 4 melts talking to her 😂
Why does she look at the camera like she’s going to batter it?
She’s angry at life today isn’t she. Jesus. She can’t say hello without the venom coming out. She’s a vindictive delusional person. That much hatred isn’t healthy. She needs a lot of help.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She could have very easily gone online today and said ‘I was totally out of order, shouldn’t have called my kids that, XYZ….’

instead she’s ranting and raving pretending she’s got mental health problems she hasnt, she truly is unreal

Reactions: 4
Who the hell pissed on her cornflakes this morning. Not sure what’s worse , her bad singing and dancing or her ranting . She needs to get of TikTok and sort her flaming life out . Silly little witch

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell she's on one this morning, casually scrolling through TT and she starts shouting at me. Christ alive you'd think she'd give it a rest and sort herself out.

I wish the so called family she’s aiming these rants at would call the police for welfare check. She’s lost the plot . Those poor dogs will be next in her firing line

Sorry I’m screaming ahahaha she gives the dog false info! Someone get her sectioned

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I actually hope she is having some sort of breakdown and is mentally not ok otherwise everything she’s saying about her kids, family and dogs is just bleeping vile. It all needs screen recording what she’s saying and sending to the relevant people. Either to get them dogs taken away or to get her help!! Or both!!

She gave Lenny false info and he leaked it to her old tutors and bosses 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s saying the dog isn’t a true Shan Fam?!?

What the duck is she on. That poor dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Wtf she is cracked in the head, and karma making her dog ill because he is giving information out. She needs a Dr seriously. Nasty witch and someone call nspca she does not deserve the dog

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.