Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan when someone subs and you block them they get a refund. So they’ve not paid a penny you are witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I shouldn’t laugh but someone told Hutch she writing a book…he said what on? How not to raise your kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s still going all these hours sat there abusing her subs VILE
---
It was me!!
---

Didn't want to get blocked on my account!!
---
Didn't get a chance to say much but was worth the £4.99!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’d just looked in and heard her block you she’s vile

• Angry
Reactions: 3
At least nobody's talking to this witch only Toni and Soph, soft shites licking her arse after wha she said about her poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s still going all these hours sat there abusing her subs VILE
---

I’d just looked in and heard her block you she’s vile
Don't care, it was worth it.....even though I didn't get to say much! I couldn't help it she makes me so cross its unreal!! 🙉😡😡
---
Just called Lenny cee you next tuesday!!! 🥺🥺🥺😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The witch has just basically admitted she doesn't like Lenny and prefers Luna ...wow just wow. The way she treats poor Lenny. Give him away then witch like you did your kids

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Has anyone reported her to the RSPCA? The way she’s talking to them dogs, there’s dog tit all over her house 🤮 might be blurred but we can still see it.
---
Apparently the dog has a poorly belly, her response “that’s karma for being a bleep” someone get them dogs away from her now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He mustn't be well and he must have been sick or 💩 and she just said thats karma for you thats what comes from being a cxxx!! 🥺🥺😢😢😢
---
Honestly my heart can't take much more! 🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lenny and Lula (the puppy and the cat) are cunts apparently. They try and ‘switch up the universe’ so that means they get bad karma. Her and Luna are black and white like magpies so they stick together 😳

Honestly, she needs help and them pets need taking, I don’t trust her round them now. She’s got it in for Lenny today

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Today's live so far she has called Lenny a bleep, that he deserves karma for having an upset stomach, and that it's her and Luna, Lenny lives there but that's it. That poor dog doesn't know love 😫 She is actually horrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Now she’s telling Luna to ‘get him!!’ while they’re playing/fighting. He’s a bleep who’s ruined her life apparently. If anyone genuinely knows her address she needs reporting. I don’t trust her with little Lenny ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Has anyone recorded this live? She just told Luna to ‘get’ Lenny and said she wanted to ruin his life (I think?) Cos he’s a c**t. I’m desperately worried about his safety the moods she’s in.
I’m only half listening to it so wanted recording to make sure and send to RSPCA if needed.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Now she’s telling Luna to ‘get him!!’ while they’re playing/fighting. He’s a bleep who’s ruined her life apparently. If anyone genuinely knows her address she needs reporting. I don’t trust her with little Lenny ☹

I’ve previously reported her but unaware of full address. If anyone knows ‘numbers’ and can write a post with just numbers in then I will 100% do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was me!!
---

Didn't want to get blocked on my account!!
---
Didn't get a chance to say much but was worth the £4.99!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah you just need to apply for a refund and say you were blocked and you’ll get a refund. That’s what lots of people do 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.