Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan "I'm a nice person really" 😂😂😂 next joke Shan, you spent the last hour threatening to kill 3 people

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow this woman is something else now they are all going to hire a trailer and watch the stars…. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why’s she saying people are going to believe crap from her live ? It’s literally her talking… crap… that’s why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shan I know you buy drugs in the bluestone pub car park babes. And remember when you dropped your coke packet on live? 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus that follower who shall not be named really thinks something of herself doesn’t she.. do you want your own thread my lovely?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life is so stressful, no kids to worry about, no proper job. It's so stressful sitting on live all day and talking tit

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Shan I know you buy drugs in the bluestone pub car park babes. And remember when you dropped your coke packet on live? 😏
Was a funny night that was!!
We have receipts dick head
( shan, not you🤪)
---
Cue the tik tok...."it was all an act, I'm a good actress"
😡
No, you're a narcissistic, child and animal abusing witch!
Who calls their own children c*nts?😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You bunch of troll witches are the funniest ever....literally creased!! 🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰
---
Makeup advice from Umpa Lumpa Shann.....really!?! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.