Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's held in her emotions for so long ... what about last week when she had another live like this 😆
Funny it's always when it's her day to see the children..was last week she said she enjoyed not having responsibility and today they are c*nts!
Bit of a pattern emerging😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s needs to get off her ass stop acting as tho she’s mother Teresa and get a job a real life job get some normality in your life instead of playing dress up in WIGS and repetitive dancing and while your about all this start thinking about your KIDS and not yourself turn the taps on gets you GIFTS we’ll done paying for her WEED & MONSTER drinks gifters are enabling this mess of a narcissist

Reactions: 9
I want to slap the people in her comments enabling her, telling her they’re supporting her and she’s doing amazing 😫 ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Def not seeing the kids today then. I reckon the ripped up paper she showed earlier was maybe reducing or restricting contact more.

I can’t get my head around it all honestly these people on TikTok go live to share every inch of private life, then cry about people criticising how they live and what terrible choices they make. Why not delete the bleeping app, be a decent human being and put your children first. Who wants to live that way? I’m not a perfect person and I’m not a perfect parent but duck me these people make me look like a saint, people watch her to feel better about themselves surley.
Saying you are shaking and feel anxious but you’ve drank 3 energy drinks? Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s said she’s not driving anyway today so she can smoke, so deffo not seeing her ‘c***s’ of children. Poor babies.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shan!!!
We also have evidence of you making threats to kill......but you'll probably say it was an act!!..
Absolute, utter vile creature😡.but we'll done, you've put the work in, got more subs and plenty of gifts...👏👏👏
The " spirits" and magpies are the only company you'll ever have!

• Angry
The dogs are barking cuz they want attention & want to go out! Now you've had your little shanshitshow sweetheart well done 👏 now please go and sort your dogs thankyou
I used my manners hope you appreciate that

• Heart
Everything she does is for the grater good isn’t it. The most kindhearted, generous, selfless person in the world ❤ Definitely NOT a horrible person ❤ SHAN FOR PARLIAMENT SHAN FOR THE PEOPLE ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything she does is for the grater good isn’t it. The most kindhearted, generous, selfless person in the world ❤ Definitely NOT a horrible person ❤ SHAN FOR PARLIAMENT SHAN FOR THE PEOPLE ❤
Shan for the people (except men women children old people dead people narcassists liars manipulators family members dogs cats trees birds chimneys you lot can can go duck yourselves) SHAN FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOS LEFT 👏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.