Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say the were so badly behaved now she didn't want them around her?? Going by the comments!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she say the were so badly behaved now she didn't want them around her?? Going by the comments!!
She said they had manners when they lived with her , now they don't and she can't be around that negativity
---
We have receipts dick head!!
But once again...thanks for the shout out!
What an honour!!
Mad witch
Always miss the tattle shout outs 😪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Changing a wig to sing a song from a kids film!

Honestly, she's such a bleeping massive embarrassment. She's embarrassing me and I'm not responsible for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her captions just said "you'll never see me in the car" instead of "cry".

Hopefully when the police review the image of her using her phone & driving we won't be seeing her drive.

Reactions: 7
I disagree it’s real. I believe the diagnosis for it is real. And I believe the medication she takes is real. I don’t believe the MS is real. As a MS ‘warrior’ (hate that term!) myself I understand how up and down the symptoms are but I don’t pick and chose when I have them. My body does! Shann controls her MS symptoms herself, switches them on and off as and when. This isn’t how it works.
I believe she’s lied her way through the diagnosis and now reaps the rewards. No one will change my mind on this. She does not have MS. She’s an ‘actress’ who has been attention seeking and lying all her life. She’s made up symptoms and managed to get an diagnosis in my opinion. sadly it’s easily done!!!
MS is diagnosed from having an MRI which shows lesions on the brain… a diagnosis can’t be faked. My best friend has MS and is currently using Tysabri as treatment. She lives a very normal life.. few things that she struggles with, walking downstairs, walking on uneven ground, getting tired but other than that which most people wouldn’t notice you wouldn’t even know she had it. Before she started her 6 weekly infusions she couldn’t walk and had gone partially blind… I’m in no way sticking up fo Shan as she’s a bleeping bleep but MS treatment now is remarkable. I really don’t think she’s lying. She definitely exaggerates symptoms.

Reactions: 5
MS is diagnosed from having an MRI which shows lesions on the brain… a diagnosis can’t be faked. My best friend has MS and is currently using Tysabri as treatment. She lives a very normal life.. few things that she struggles with, walking downstairs, walking on uneven ground, getting tired but other than that which most people wouldn’t notice you wouldn’t even know she had it. Before she started her 6 weekly infusions she couldn’t walk and had gone partially blind… I’m in no way sticking up fo Shan as she’s a bleeping bleep but MS treatment now is remarkable. I really don’t think she’s lying. She definitely exaggerates symptoms.
Senior nurse practitioner here, that's only for 1 form of MS, there are a few different types. There is no 1 test for MS and no 1 test can diagnose it.

Lots of people are diagnosed without lesions. In theory it would be possible to fake MS! I don't know if Shann has or hasn't, but have to agree with the original poster who said it could he manipulated

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. My daughter has ms was diagnosed because of a number of brain lesions. She’s also had multiple relapses which have all been diagnosed by mri new lesions. On spinal cord. I don’t think you could fake diagnosis

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually she thinks she is "the messiah" or some tit the way she spouts crap to people on her lives!!
Must be bored with TSF twats the live isn't sub only! 🤯🤯
Still dancing about like a twit I see!!
I really think she might be in psychosis. I know people on here don't think she has mental health issues, but the grandiose thinking is concerning. At least she's alone and the kids aren't there.
---
Senior nurse practitioner here, that's only for 1 form of MS, there are a few different types. There is no 1 test for MS and no 1 test can diagnose it.

Lots of people are diagnosed without lesions. In theory it would be possible to fake MS! I don't know if Shann has or hasn't, but have to agree with the original poster who said it could he manipulated
I assume you meant to write 'there isn't only one form of MS'! Just for further readers 😊

Reactions: 2

I was diagnosed 15 years but didn’t have a MRI. Maybe that’s a newer thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.