Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. My daughter has ms was diagnosed because of a number of brain lesions. She’s also had multiple relapses which have all been diagnosed by mri new lesions. On spinal cord. I don’t think you could fake diagnosis
Oh my word, that must have been so awfully stressful for you. I hope your daughter's doing OK now?
I do know someone who did manage to get a diagnosis of MS from symptoms alone, no visible lesions. They were under the MS nurse etc. Except the symptoms weren't real. Before that I thought diagnosis only came from lesions on an MRI. It's such a shame that knowing one person/having one experience like that creates doubt. Although Shan is the first person that feeling has cropped up with.
I have an invisible illness and disability, which is why I was so sensitive with the question, and the only real reason for the doubt is her previous lying.

Reactions: 2
Oh my word, that must have been so awfully stressful for you. I hope your daughter's doing OK now?
I do know someone who did manage to get a diagnosis of MS from symptoms alone, no visible lesions. They were under the MS nurse etc. Except the symptoms weren't real. Before that I thought diagnosis only came from lesions on an MRI. It's such a shame that knowing one person/having one experience like that creates doubt. Although Shan is the first person that feeling has cropped up with.
I have an invisible illness and disability, which is why I was so sensitive with the question, and the only real reason for the doubt is her previous lying.

Very well put. My previous message might have come across wrong. I don’t doubt many people with illnesses that can’t be seen. Having one myself I totally understand it’s hard for others to understand as they can’t see it and sometimes feel I should ‘prove’ my illness. I’m lucky with mine as after many years I find it manageable. Others aren’t so lucky.
I purely doubt Shann as she’s totally deluded and has lied her whole life. To the point I’m not sure she knows what’s true or not![/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Her captions just said "you'll never see me in the car" instead of "cry".

Hopefully when the police review the image of her using her phone & driving we won't be seeing her drive.
Like this? (The camera is flipped.)

Attachments

• Angry
Imagine living next door to that. The bleeping music that loud it really isn’t needed. Poor families !!

Reactions: 6
I was diagnosed 15 years but didn’t have a MRI. Maybe that’s a newer thing?
I was diagnosed years ago through MRI, lumbar puncture and blood tests. I have lesions in my spine and brain and I’m numb completely. I suffer every moment of every day and a hell of a lot worse than Shan/Matilda/miss honey/cat/elephant. Wish I could dance like a head in my kitchen every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just thought I’d leave this here for anyone who missed the live earlier
duck me. We’ve ALL been through tit, we’ve ALL had enough adulting and we’ve ALL broken down over having responsibilities. BUT we don’t give up on our INNOCENT bleeping CHILDREN you absolute waste of space. I hope those kids get adopted by someone who cannot have biological children and I hope they live happy and successful lives WITHOUT THEIR EGG DONOR!!!! A man walks away and gets called ‘sperm donor’, so all you are is an ‘egg donor’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Soooooo is she saying she's a lesbian, is all part of the act ? If so what was the point ?
She’s absolutely mental. Whether she lied about being a lesbian, or lied in that post saying she was BS’ing… either way it’s psychotic behaviour. Shan you’re a weirdo babe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soooooo is she saying she's a lesbian, is all part of the act ? If so what was the point ?
Shan, it doesn't matter if you're into men, women or aliens. Nobody will touch your psychotic witch racist arse with a barge pole after the way you've behaved.

duck off, then when you've fucked off, duck off a little further. Then keep bleeping off until you have no energy to duck off anymore.

• Haha
It's only a matter of time before she blocks you or insults you losers . Read through all the threads loves , you will see we did actually support her at one time . Imagine idolising such a waste of space.

• Haha
Shan, it doesn't matter if you're into men, women or aliens. Nobody will touch your psychotic witch racist arse with a barge pole after the way you've behaved.

duck off, then when you've fucked off, duck off a little further. Then keep bleeping off until you have no energy to duck off anymore.
Or.....shut the Fk up, shut all the way the fk up, til you reach the top of shut fk mountain....where there are no more fk up's to shut!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Awww poor Lucy, we piss her off 😭. Mel on the other hand is over the moon. Unfortunately they both support a child abusing racist who stood there yesterday and said she enjoys not being a parent. Sucks to be you's fan girls 😂😂😂😂😂
Hi Lucy!!! HI Mel and the rest of the knob heads!
Shout out from shan and now you lot
Soz we piss you off.....but our main concern is those poor children....but you don't see that...you absolute twunts😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hi Lucy!!! HI Mel and the rest of the knob heads!
Shout out from shan and now you lot
Soz we piss you off.....but our main concern is those poor children....but you don't see that...you absolute twunts😡
Don't expect Lucy to see any logic, she can't even spell tattlers properly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Then have a little rest just to find a little.morre energy to duck off for good
Thankyew!
---
Don't expect Lucy to see any logic, she can't even spell tattlers properly 🤣🤣
Sure one of us can explain to her on the next tit show...cos she will be there supporting her hero🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not even 9am on a Saturday morning and she has the music blasting.....she honestly doesn't think about anyone only herself!!
I feel so sorry for her neighbours, if that was me I would be fuming....its just all day everyday!! 🥺🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.