Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up... She threatened the people who have been caring for her children all this time?! She's so disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Gosh Iโ€™ve only just caught up. She sounds like sheโ€™s getting worse! Sheโ€™s just vile. I hope ss or even the foster family have seen all this!

Reactions: 2
People don't like her because she brings a lot of positives, she's intelligent and she has a lot of talent...

No Shan, people don't like you because you're an abusive parent and a bleep.

Reactions: 10
So in her video she is saying her children aren't safe??? She reads their body language.........what does she mean they aren't safe??
They weren't safe with her so surely they are better where they are than with her!!
---

And is she slagging off Adam and his family now as well!?! Wtf!!

Reactions: 1
At the end of her live she insinuated that something important is happening tomorrow and then began tearing up. Guessing court tomorrow hence all the videos accusing people of things.

Reactions: 4
She lives in a world of her own delusion. Everyone around her is to blame for the tit she's caused. All of her problems have been caused off her own back because she's a narc, and until she admits that she will carry on getting worse. She knows deep down there's no chance her kids are coming back to her, and that's her doing. She's shown the world she can't be trusted with animals nevermind kids. Someone who constantly has to tell you she's a good person, isn't a good person. She impersonated her grandparents today with pure vemon in her eyes. She's dangerous there's no doubt about that.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
At the end of her live she insinuated that something important is happening tomorrow and then began tearing up. Guessing court tomorrow hence all the videos accusing people of things.
If that's the case then I'm praying they will be keeping those kids away from her , other than supervised visits for a long time . I'm hoping she doest have any sort of contact with them .

Iโ€™ve seen this woman on live a few times in page and she gives me Paul breach vibes. The silly dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes Shan you are super intelligent ๐Ÿฅด. You canโ€™t even pronounce amethyst and you say tret instead of treated ๐Ÿ˜‚. Defo a genius ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she getting dressed up anyway? She looks like a widowed Aunty at a wedding. She's 26 and dresses like she's 86
---

Can't discuss where she's going on social media! Yep. She's off to court.

If the judge says "You can have them back" you know for a fact she'll argue she doesn't want them.
---

Imagine, one of the most important moments of your life! Going to fight to get your children back and before that, you're sat on live with a bunch of strangers talking tit whilst listening to a song about a narcissist. She's the bleeping narcissist. Honestly, she angers me so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Please don't let her have those poor , poor babies back . Let them be adopted to a nice loving family .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Christmas bin bag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop it
You know what I mean though? The bin bag that you put all the wrapping paper in and its always covered in glitter! What a stupid outfit to wear to court! It's not a Christmas party.

Pair of smart black trousers and a blouse! Not your cruise ship specials!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.