Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord I’ve not watched her properly in a couple of weeks as she pisses me off, scrolled onto her live and she’s talking about rapists, wtf is happening 😳

Reactions: 1
duck off did she say she’s a protective mother?! She has no clue what happens to those kids!
Did I mishear but did she basically admit only taking her daughter upstairs and not getting help when she had a fractured skull? Yeah protective mother that is. She won’t get those kids back that’s for certain

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also most rapists set fire to things …. Ok
---

Did I mishear but did she basically admit only taking her daughter upstairs and not getting help when she had a fractured skull? Yeah protective mother that is. She won’t get those kids back that’s for certain
Yep she blamed her dad because he threw a phone at her so that’s why she didn’t protect her daughter, makes sense 🙄

• Wow
Good lord I’ve not watched her properly in a couple of weeks as she pisses me off, scrolled onto her live and she’s talking about rapists, wtf is happening 😳
Same! Not been on tattle for a few months (busy having my baby boy 🥰) scrolling through the FYP and she’s screaming about rapists etc….. ran here to see what had gone down in the live xx

Wonder if anyone screen recorded that shitshow, I missed it 🤦‍♀️
Saying she was gonna throw foster parents in the river was in pretty bad taste at the moment.....sick witch 😡
---

Been thinking about that live earlier
She didn't choose her words very well?

She said people will know out there "IF" you’re lying!! I'm guessing she was!!!😡
Sure keiran chose to stay with his dad...so can't have been all that bad??
My guess is she's a spoiled brat and she's the narcissist!!
Most of that rant was aimed at her dad and foster parents and it makes me so angry that they can't defend themselves!!!
Bet she's put them through hell over the years!!!😡
She makes me sick to my stomach!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I missed all that!!! She is actually unbelievable, she should be on her knees thanking those foster parents for looking after HER children while she is pratting about doing stupid dances and letting people pay for the "privilege" of being in her stupid whatsapp group!!!! She is a complete narcissist!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
WWE blaring now I see......god love her neighbours!!! They must dislike her????

Wow just wow brought up the live when she emotionally abused the kids and then admitted it in a video, she said to her ‘shanfam’ that the live was the one earlier….. manipulation at its finest she knew exactly which live was meant!
---

The comments about her bro are awful, she’s vile but really think that’s crossing the line

Wow just wow brought up the live when she emotionally abused the kids and then admitted it in a video, she said to her ‘shanfam’ that the live was the one earlier….. manipulation at its finest she knew exactly which live was meant!
---

The comments about her bro are awful, she’s vile but really think that’s crossing the line
Some of the comments on that live are just vile. I honestly think she’s having a breakdown, she was like this when she lost the kids. I could be wrong though. X

---

The Shan fam seem to be a load of thickos who believes her rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.