Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
In case anyone missed it, I took some pics for you. Here's Shan doing what she does best and entertaining her flock of arselicks. Would you believe this things kids get tucked into bed at night by foster parents, pick them up when they fall down and wipe away their tears, feed and cloth them and make sure they are living a happy life.
Dear god!
I missed the one where she was pratting about in the costume!
Ffs...😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm starting to worry she's having a manic episode. I cannot stand her personally but I couldn't genuinely be a nurse without caring. I hope if she is that she gets some help. Has anybody else noticed some manic symptoms?

Just switched on and Shanns dressed like a giant flump
---

For someone who does nothing but clean all day why does her house always look like a dump! And why can I smell it through my phone! She just always looks like she needs a good wash! And those fucking dance moves she always does just make my blood boil she can't sing she can't dance shes a shit mum shes a shit dog mum and knows absolutely fuck all about psychology! she needs to fuck off and get in the bin
I think her house is actually really clean & tidy, but no - she can't dance, or sing or speak to ghosts or be a decent human.

Catinthebag

And we have a other live breakdown… always entertaining yet heartbreaking. She needs help!!
Any news on those little ones do we know?

lilly1234

MS is diagnosed from having an MRI which shows lesions on the brain… a diagnosis can’t be faked. My best friend has MS and is currently using Tysabri as treatment. She lives a very normal life.. few things that she struggles with, walking downstairs, walking on uneven ground, getting tired but other than that which most people wouldn’t notice you wouldn’t even know she had it. Before she started her 6 weekly infusions she couldn’t walk and had gone partially blind… I’m in no way sticking up fo Shan as she’s a fucking cunt but MS treatment now is remarkable. I really don’t think she’s lying. She definitely exaggerates symptoms.
Totally agree. My daughter has ms was diagnosed because of a number of brain lesions. She’s also had multiple relapses which have all been diagnosed by mri new lesions. On spinal cord. I don’t think you could fake diagnosis

• Heart

Alfie60

Chatty Member
now she’s trying to give advice - see the subs have dropped to 95!
She looks terrible ,like she's trying to pull / rub her hair out definitely on something, she'll never get her kids back unless she sorts herself out ,she really is a troubled soul needs help.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Wow just wow brought up the live when she emotionally abused the kids and then admitted it in a video, she said to her ‘shanfam’ that the live was the one earlier….. manipulation at its finest she knew exactly which live was meant!
---

The comments about her bro are awful, she’s vile but really think that’s crossing the line

Iseeyoutubers

I actually she thinks she is "the messiah" or some shit the way she spouts crap to people on her lives!!
Must be bored with TSF twats the live isn't sub only! 🤯🤯
Still dancing about like a twat I see!!
I really think she might be in psychosis. I know people on here don't think she has mental health issues, but the grandiose thinking is concerning. At least she's alone and the kids aren't there.
---
Senior nurse practitioner here, that's only for 1 form of MS, there are a few different types. There is no 1 test for MS and no 1 test can diagnose it.

Lots of people are diagnosed without lesions. In theory it would be possible to fake MS! I don't know if Shann has or hasn't, but have to agree with the original poster who said it could he manipulated
I assume you meant to write 'there isn't only one form of MS'! Just for further readers 😊