Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Wow just wow brought up the live when she emotionally abused the kids and then admitted it in a video, she said to her ‘shanfam’ that the live was the one earlier….. manipulation at its finest she knew exactly which live was meant!
---

The comments about her bro are awful, she’s vile but really think that’s crossing the line
The Shan fam seem to be a load of thickos who believes her rubbish

Reactions: 1

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Considering tik tok is her job (lol), she doesn't seem to get many gifted stuff or any ads etc does she . Not surprising though , who would want her representing them .

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Well shit 😳 Just caught up on the last thread. I missed quite the morning!

Recap:

- For the majority of the time it's been same shit, different day. Get up, look stoned, turn herself into an oompa loompa, pick out a shit wig, do a shit dance with a narcissistic post to match. End of the day. Begin again tomorrow.

- If you took a shot every time she shouts at her dogs or says "no" to them because she cannot cope with them in the slightest, then you'd probably have died from alcohol poisoning by now. RIP.

- Dogs still shitting and pissing everywhere, but they now seem to be constantly confined to just the tiny kitchen area plus the cupboard under the stairs.

- She's had a few manic days where she's planned to go work at Disneyland with her kids etc. Speechless.

- She's decided to grow her left armpit hair so they can do drugs tests from it. This way she can dye her hair again... Yeah...

- She went totally silent on the day she was due to get her children home last week. Obviously the reality sunk in for her. At least the children are safe.

- She had a manic morning, which I completely missed sadly, but claimed to be yet another Disney character 🙄 read the final 2 pages of the previous thread to catch up on that.

- Brought this over from @Catinthebag because it stood out to me as a very significant thing that shouldn't be lost in the last thread. It looks like Shan has well and truly fucked up and I very much doubt those children will be back with her for a very long time, if at all...

View attachment 1887226

Stoner Shan... The gift that keeps on giving.
Brilliant 👏

Louise1609

VIP Member
Here’s some other things you’ve done to the kids Shan

Yank R very hard off of a bed
Hit R

Drive the kids when you’ve been high as a kite

Drive the kids when on live and reading comments

G wet herself when she was 3/4 and you got angry with her and sent her to her room and didn’t even help her clean herself and change

Emotionally abused them constantly

Didn’t feed them

You are a sorry excuse of a “mother”
Omgggg! Wtf...she shouldn't be having an contact with them at all.
Who's the father to the children then?

All I see is someone having drug fuelled manic episodes. Don't believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of mental health episode
Makes sense to be honest. I hope she gets help as much as I dislike someone I don't ever want them to suffer with poor health through drugs or anything else

Good lord I’ve not watched her properly in a couple of weeks as she pisses me off, scrolled onto her live and she’s talking about rapists, wtf is happening 😳
Same! Not been on tattle for a few months (busy having my baby boy 🥰) scrolling through the FYP and she’s screaming about rapists etc….. ran here to see what had gone down in the live xx

Wow just wow brought up the live when she emotionally abused the kids and then admitted it in a video, she said to her ‘shanfam’ that the live was the one earlier….. manipulation at its finest she knew exactly which live was meant!
---

The comments about her bro are awful, she’s vile but really think that’s crossing the line
Some of the comments on that live are just vile. I honestly think she’s having a breakdown, she was like this when she lost the kids. I could be wrong though. X

My vote is she’ll be back on crying later. She’ll start all strong and arrogant (but won’t say anything) and then she’ll slip into tears and ‘no one will listen to their voices’ and then proceed to blame everyone else for her issues.
I'm betting 2.30/2.45 she'll be back on live! She can't stay away.

I'm on call for twilights and I swear if I get called in and miss all the shitshows 🤣