Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
So in her video she is saying her children aren't safe??? She reads their body language.........what does she mean they aren't safe??
They weren't safe with her so surely they are better where they are than with her!!
---

And is she slagging off Adam and his family now as well!?! Wtf!!

Reactions: 1

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Loving the fact mama Bs done a video saying it’s morally wrong for grown ass women to throw hate and threats around didn’t she do the same thing to Shan and another tick tocker double standards there love
She was in about people threatening an unborn baby, a pregnant women and her children I’ve never seen moma b do that, she usually just calls out bullshit and threatens with receipts.

missed the live earlier ffs

zoeshere

VIP Member
By dear old Grandma Eileen who is old enough to know better and should never have agreed to supervise. She’s enabling this bullshit. I don’t care if she is old or scared of Shan or whatever, she’s an enabler at this point and has really pissed me off
Do we know it’s grandma supervising?

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Fucking hell. She's definitely been on the sniff all day.
"This is where my coach side and team work side come from". What coach side? What team work?

I also HATE when people spell loser as "looser" 
Whats wrong with being a sore looser then eh 🤣🤣

• Haha

NoseyBiatch92

Good lord I’ve not watched her properly in a couple of weeks as she pisses me off, scrolled onto her live and she’s talking about rapists, wtf is happening 😳

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Does anyone know what area she lives in? Roughly? I screen recorded her post where she was staring at the camera while driving, and want to send it to the police but not sure where to do so?
---

This is so brilliantly random: you're brilliant 🤣🤣🤣
Immingham

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Also most rapists set fire to things …. Ok
---

Did I mishear but did she basically admit only taking her daughter upstairs and not getting help when she had a fractured skull? Yeah protective mother that is. She won’t get those kids back that’s for certain
Yep she blamed her dad because he threw a phone at her so that’s why she didn’t protect her daughter, makes sense 🙄

• Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
Why can't Adam have the children? My heart breaks for them so bad & I don't even know them. Then you got this Muppet prancing around like she doesn't have a care in the world!
Love it how she always bangs on she has done sooo much washing, not being funny but it's only her that lives there- there can't be that much?? Fucking idiot
They're not Adam's children sadly 😢

• Sad

Hazzer19

Everytime Iv scrolled through tik tok today she’s been murdering songs each time 🙉 it’s painful to watch