Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Seemed high as a kite at the start of her love and now back to dying hair again... But yet we're all wrong and it's just an act isn't it Shan...

Reactions: 2
She doesn't care who she makes suffer around her, including her kids so I have absolutely no sympathy for anything she may suffer. She's sat on live dying her hair knowing full well she has to be drug tested, so she doesn't care that her kids probably won't return home due to her own actions
Don't get me wrong I have no sympathy it's self enduced but when I see people dying on my ward and it's usually through drinking themselves to death or hepatitis from drugs it's not them I feel sorry for most of the time, its there families what they leave behind. We get some old people who have liver failure just due to old age and that's always sad, but the addicts leave a huge trail behind them.

Reactions: 2

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I’m really baffled with her she’s really not all there. She goes on about helping people, but who? 🤣 she stays in her house cleaning all day and making weird TikTok’s. In the comments people are like ah I’m really lonely I have no one to talk to and she’s like ‘you have yourself’ 🤣 great support there Shan mate 🫣

Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
Highlights from the live

-wearing grey because she’s an elephant and an elephant never forgets
-dancing with a candle
-using a tango bottle as a microphone
-dancing with a tango bottle AND candle and then launching the tango bottle across the room
-slagging off her “mothers mother”, wouldn’t even call her Grandma
-a subscriber asking why she’s been booted out of the WhatsApp group and Shan giving her evils and telling her to ring her
-wig on and off like a yoyo
-Alexa being a narc and constantly ignoring her song request
-saying she’s on top of the world (how can anyone be with their kids in care?)
And poor Lucy the sub being ignored as usual, she's gonna be damaged is poor Lucy 😳

What an eventful live that was. She's totally insane
Go down in history.." today I'm an elephant wearing grey "🤪

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Wonder what Natalie did to be blocked from the WhatsApp group. You’re probs a narcissist Natalie 🙄
Noticed that. She was so rude too... "If you want to know ask me off social media... Or ring me..." with a smug face.

Definitely been sniffing something. She's on one today. Narcissism in full swing.

Catinthebag

MS is diagnosed from having an MRI which shows lesions on the brain… a diagnosis can’t be faked. My best friend has MS and is currently using Tysabri as treatment. She lives a very normal life.. few things that she struggles with, walking downstairs, walking on uneven ground, getting tired but other than that which most people wouldn’t notice you wouldn’t even know she had it. Before she started her 6 weekly infusions she couldn’t walk and had gone partially blind… I’m in no way sticking up fo Shan as she’s a fucking cunt but MS treatment now is remarkable. I really don’t think she’s lying. She definitely exaggerates symptoms.

I was diagnosed 15 years but didn’t have a MRI. Maybe that’s a newer thing?

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Loving the fact mama Bs done a video saying it’s morally wrong for grown ass women to throw hate and threats around didn’t she do the same thing to Shan and another tick tocker double standards there love
She didn't threaten Shan, another one of her lies

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Loving the fact mama Bs done a video saying it’s morally wrong for grown ass women to throw hate and threats around didn’t she do the same thing to Shan and another tick tocker double standards there love