Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Her neighbours must hate her with a passion....music blasting 24/7....she has that Pink song played out now as well! 🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Iseeyoutubers

And the rest!👀😳
That is true! I only mentioned cannabis (as someone who's prescribed it by my GP for an actual MS-type illness) as it's the only one I have personally heard her admit to. I have no doubt she's on ❄ as well, if not more besides, though.

Iseeyoutubers

Totally agree. My daughter has ms was diagnosed because of a number of brain lesions. She’s also had multiple relapses which have all been diagnosed by mri new lesions. On spinal cord. I don’t think you could fake diagnosis
Oh my word, that must have been so awfully stressful for you. I hope your daughter's doing OK now?
I do know someone who did manage to get a diagnosis of MS from symptoms alone, no visible lesions. They were under the MS nurse etc. Except the symptoms weren't real. Before that I thought diagnosis only came from lesions on an MRI. It's such a shame that knowing one person/having one experience like that creates doubt. Although Shan is the first person that feeling has cropped up with.
I have an invisible illness and disability, which is why I was so sensitive with the question, and the only real reason for the doubt is her previous lying.

Louise1609

VIP Member
Welcome to the Shan Shitshow! She turned it sub only when she got called out for being racist and abusing her children... Also pays for her drug habit.
Oh wow! What's happening with her children now? Last I heard she was getting them back in the new year?
Thanks for the welcome 🤗

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
I missed all that!!! She is actually unbelievable, she should be on her knees thanking those foster parents for looking after HER children while she is pratting about doing stupid dances and letting people pay for the "privilege" of being in her stupid whatsapp group!!!! She is a complete narcissist!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
When on Live Sunday she said she gets paid monday well most jobs dont pay mondays so its benefit day on monday