Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huggis

VIP Member
Except. Not accept.

Has she got a bloody jacket on?! Where does she think she’s going at “5.30am”?? 🤣

LIES

Reactions: 2

Catinthebag

I recorded todays lives as I was working so only half listening. I don’t remember her saying she was seeing a solicitor today. She said she had a group meeting. Maybe uni? Not sure. But it seems like she got a call of some sort that started her rant. Certain things she can legally not be allowed to talk about due to an ongoing investigation etc. If I hear her say about a solicitor I’ll pop it on here
She said yesterday that she she had a meeting today and then said ‘about… oh I can’t tell you who it’s about as I’m not allowed to talk about them’ (so I guessed about kids) then this morning a sub mentioned solicitor so I assumed (maybe wrongly!) that’s who she saw / had a call with.

if you’ve recorded it can you listen to the prison part. She was talking about if she mentions stuff she can get arrested for it? Confused me a lot but I was working at same time she didn’t have my full attention. Plus she was really manic today!

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Seems to be reminiscing alot, posting memories, is she missing her old life maybe, she definitely done a good job of messing things up, god knows what she's hoping to gain from her erratic behaviour but it certainly won't gain her kids back. She's failed massively as a parent and only has herself to blame. She was living her best life with Adam, and the kids always seemed happy and laughing. I bet it was the best year of their life.

Attachments

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
If it is Shann she is talking about....she has reported Shann back by the looks of things!!
They are both going to end up in the shit!!!

Faith61

VIP Member
he keeps bringing him up. He passed when she was 2or4 so barely knew him but now remembers loads of stuff and wishes he was here. What a load of bollocks. She has severe issues she really does. I’d love to have a chat with her dad and find out the absolute truth!
Me too....I so would!!
Can guarantee her version of her life will be far from the truth😡😡

• Angry
Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally fucking haunts me. You vile child abusing cunt 🖕🏼
No way!!!! Didn’t see that but that made my heart sink just reading it. 😭 poor babies xx

zoeshere

VIP Member
Gosh I’ve only just caught up. She sounds like she’s getting worse! She’s just vile. I hope ss or even the foster family have seen all this!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Could you all have some manners please....you are all being a bit rude!!!!
Why do people interact with her??

Aye Shann, you would know you are the rudest of all to people!! 😡😡

looney

Fuck off did she say she’s a protective mother?! She has no clue what happens to those kids!
Did I mishear but did she basically admit only taking her daughter upstairs and not getting help when she had a fractured skull? Yeah protective mother that is. She won’t get those kids back that’s for certain

• Wow