Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
erm excuse me she has a job. A full time influencer don’t ya know. Clearly you’ve forgotten 🤣🤣

Does she not feel a right Twat just singing and dancing into her phone? I can’t even take a selfie without feeling like a nob and she’s constantly on her own dancing into her phone. She’s lost reality. I think a lot of these TikTokers have sadly.
Of course. I must have forgot whilst I'm working 46 hours a week 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

zoeshere

VIP Member
She's got......Food
Cat
Car
" you guys"
Dogs
House
No children??????
Piss right off....has she just admitted she doesn't want her children??
Where's the f*cking positive of not having your children..that they're in care because of YOU!!
qhere's the positive she's no friends or family or real human interaction?
Vile, just vile 😡
Absolute, out and out narcissist 😡
Did she say she had no children? 😡
She’s a vile peice of shit and I hope her kids are never returned to her!

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Iseeyoutubers

Does anyone know what area she lives in? Roughly? I screen recorded her post where she was staring at the camera while driving, and want to send it to the police but not sure where to do so?
---
You know what I mean though? The bin bag that you put all the wrapping paper in and its always covered in glitter! What a stupid outfit to wear to court! It's not a Christmas party.

Pair of smart black trousers and a blouse! Not your cruise ship specials!
This is so brilliantly random: you're brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
No Lenny. No. No Lenny. No.
poor Lenny. Little puppy needs a good home. not her home. I wish I knew her address. I’ve even tried when she was packing her car up to find a number on the door but couldn’t see anything. She needs reporting to RSPCA.
That poor puppy💔

• Sad