Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving these here 😏
Imagine when her kids are older and they see what their Mum was doing while they were living in a strangers home!! She is a totaly disgrace and the crap she puts over her videos is a load of shite!!! 😡😡😡
---

Only 62 in the live!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Posted this on a random thread this morning by accident 😂 but on live this morning talking about smoking cannabis

Talking about smoking cannabis, said ‘I don’t even know if I’m allowed to say this, screw it if I get in trouble I get in trouble’ I assume she means in trouble with social. she has that little regard for her kids she doesn’t even care

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Awww we have had a sad Shan this afternoon, she's fed up and lonely. You know what you call that Shan, a big fat tough tit, that's what happens when you treat your kids, family and friends like crap. Suck it up because this is your life forever more. All you have is 2 mistreated dogs, a cat and your subs. How sad for you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shan you always say about finding someone to love you for who you are. But to be honest, you’re creepy as duck. You give off red flag and stalker vibes. Any woman who meets you should run a mile. Your eyes give off serial k*ller vibes babes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shan you always say about finding someone to love you for who you are. But to be honest, you’re creepy as duck. You give off red flag and stalker vibes. Any woman who meets you should run a mile. Your eyes give off serial k*ller vibes babes 😳
Howling🤣🤣
But think she's capable of anything😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody to blame for being alone only herself....any friend is ever had she turned on them even her Grandma so you have made your bed Shann you will have to lie in!!

Reactions: 4
If it is Shann she is talking about....she has reported Shann back by the looks of things!!
They are both going to end up in the tit!!!

Reactions: 2
Poor girl , she must have thought a lot of her . Hope Shann wasn't horrible or inappropriate.

Reactions: 2
Wow impersonating her grandparents. Lower then a snakes belly you are Shan. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. From what we have seen these were the same grandparents who have always been there for you. I hope one day you live to regret how you have treated your family

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow impersonating her grandparents. Lower then a snakes belly you are Shan. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. From what we have seen these were the same grandparents who have always been there for you. I hope one day you live to regret how you have treated your family
Speechless!!😡😡
Just told someone to duck off for asking if she's ok😳😳
---

I've said this before and I'm saying it again
I pity anyone who has had the misfortune to come across or be with this monstrosity on a personal level!!
She's just beyond words
"You want positivity
Pay for it witch"....to someone on her live😳😳😳
Hope she rots on her own for ever 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.