Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see why she doesn't buy the wig either the colour she wants..

It's proper hair she wouldn't want to tryinnit by bleaching it! Hell noo

Reactions: 3
‘The colours a surprise’

The surprise being that it ain’t gunna change colour 😂 because synthetic hair can’t take in dye 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like a car crash I can’t look away from 😂 no part of the hair has gone lighter which it would have already from bleach 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The amazon advert will probably heavily say it is human hair. But it only needs a few strands in and they can market it as that.
You got ripped off shann hun. Que the tears that it's because people were negative the spirits didn't allow it to change colour😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Btw dumb subs you can screenshot. I took 3 😂 and screen recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on…is she dyeing the wig whilst on her head?? Had to look twice but sure looks like it 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she doesn't take that cap off the she soon it'll explode.

Oh please please let the bottle explode 😂😂

• Haha
Shann I can promise you your wig has never been purple. It’s as red as it was before you dyed it the first time 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s a complete beg today. Someone spend £150 on 3 elephant gifts and was still gifting her more afterwards. She’s raked in hundreds today even after tiktok take 60%. She’s a complete beggy twit. Get a proper job you lazy shite Shann! No reason why you can’t have a proper job!

• Angry
Wish her delusional followers would stop comparing her to bloody Disney characters. She’ll be calling herself Ariel potter next

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.