Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conditioning Lennie and Luna (lol, you can't even condition your hair) to not be in the living room during the day. So where do they get to be then? The tiny kitchen and the garden? That's not enough space for them and so so cruel!

View attachment 1837689
I've just seen that!!
So basically they gonna be banged up out the way all day in their new cupboard?😡😡
She can't care for the dogs and now preparing for when R and G come home!
She's beyond vile!
Please god keep those children away from that woman!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That cupboard is far too small for two dogs. Luna is very long. Also it shouldn’t have stuff on the walls or shelves if that’s now the dogs space. It could fall on them or they could eat it and choke. She has no idea how to look after dogs, let alone children! She needs to lose her kids for good and her animals. Absolutely disgusting women 😤

• Angry
Oi Shan, I highly doubt with your background you would be able to start a local football team for young kids, you can't even look after your own nevermind anyone else's. How about you start knitting or something, that doesn't take alot of brain power

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The loaf of bread with the soup was deffo one of my favourite moments too 🤣

My most recent favourite was when she was standing in her living room talking to the air like she was doing a most haunted special 😅 then gasping every couple of minutes like her mom had just spilled some major tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs them dogs taking of her.

She can't look after herself let alone kids and dogs.

I really hope someone as phoned rspca on her. I thought I'd found the address but I didn't.

Reactions: 4
Oi Shan, I highly doubt with your background you would be able to start a local football team for young kids, you can't even look after your own nevermind anyone else's. How about you start knitting or something, that doesn't take alot of brain power
Seriously, I highly doubt she would be " allowed" to work with, or supervise children!
Can you imagine??
" stop, help me someone, this kid is triggering me"🥺
Just duck off and stay away from children and animals, vile human being😡
Whilst I'm at it, look at state of it!

Attachments

• Sick
Seriously, I highly doubt she would be " allowed" to work with, or supervise children!
Can you imagine??
" stop, help me someone, this kid is triggering me"🥺
Just duck off and stay away from children and animals, vile human being😡
Whilst I'm at it, look at state of it!
Don't do drugs kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why can't the dogs and children all be in the living room together 😔. My kids love our dog and he loves them. They know when he wants a fuss ect as it's called being responsible and teaching both the children and the dog.

She really gets on my nerves.

What's with the Disney songs constantly.

Why can't the dogs and children all be in the living room together 😔. My kids love our dog and he loves them. They know when he wants a fuss ect as it's called being responsible and teaching both the children and the dog.

She really gets on my nerves.

What's with the Disney songs constantly.
Beginning to think rocking around the Christmas tree wasn't so bad after all!!
As for the kids and dogs
She knows damn fine she can't cope with either, let alone all of them together.
IF those children do get returned to her, it will be utter carnage, it breaks my heart to even think about it😢

• Sad
Beginning to think rocking around the Christmas tree wasn't so bad after all!!
As for the kids and dogs
She knows damn fine she can't cope with either, let alone all of them together.
IF those children do get returned to her, it will be utter carnage, it breaks my heart to even think about it😢
She will end up abusing all four 😢. I don’t count the cat because it seems to not be around much. Must know Shann is a bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Conditioning Lennie and Luna (lol, you can't even condition your hair) to not be in the living room during the day. So where do they get to be then? The tiny kitchen and the garden? That's not enough space for them and so so cruel!

View attachment 1837689
I’m sorry but if those kids go back then they’ve been failed, she couldn’t cope for one night. I dread to think what could happen to them especially if she’s coked up

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's barely seen them recently, so surely she won't have them back anytime soon . It will be heart breaking if she does. She doesn't deserve to ever have them back , she is a genuinely horrible, irredeemable person that will never change .

• Sad
She's barely seen them recently, so surely she won't have them back anytime soon . It will be heart breaking if she does. She doesn't deserve to ever have them back , she is a genuinely horrible, irredeemable person that will never change .
This sums it up!💯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.