Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very obvious that she cut her hair even shorter and dyed it multiple times because she was on drugs and didn’t want the drugs tests to work. Bullshit to her saying they do a blood tests for her. If they did… why is she not allowed to dye her hair? Write down your lies so you remember them Shann 🙄. Hope the wig falls apart 😏

Reactions: 10
Wow she’s just said to her follower thanks for ruining the surprise yet she had the hair dye on the kitchen side! She’s horrible to her followers

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s a nasty witch to her subs today!
Her wig will not go light though to make it silver. The parts where she has put bleach on haven’t lifted at all yet. I can’t wait to see the final result 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hates the colour pink she said yesterday so I’m hoping it turns pink 😂
She’s being such a little witch to people asking genuine questions and then her other subs are jumping on them. Not much of a family vibe…. Nasty dumb witches 🙄

Reactions: 4
All shes gonna do is have a blotchy wig & spots of bleach on her natural hair that has seeped through the wig cap😂😂.
It'll start to melt in a second that wig its defo not 100% human hair

• Haha
It doesn’t look like human hair at all. Looks like a mix at best. It wouldn’t be so impossible for her to brush if it was real hair

Reactions: 2
Is she.. dying a synthetic wig? 🙈😂
Or did she actually buy a human hair one?

If it’s synthetic she’s literally wasting her time 😂😂

• Haha
She said it’s 100% real hair. But no chance. They cost a lot of money and you don’t tend to buy them on Amazon. Plus hers looks like the hair that came on the unicorn that our little one got for xmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no way in hell that’s real hair 😂 those roots would already be so light by now, I’ve bleached my hair an embarrassing amount of times from black and the roots are the first to go ginger 😅 hers literally aren’t changing colour

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.