Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope some bleach soaked through the wig and is currently burning in a nice little hole into her natural hair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That rachaellouise has too much money!!! She must be exhausted up Shann's butthole on the daily.....sending her gifts and telling her she deserves them and she is brilliant!! 🤣🤣

Not a chance that that’s 100% real hair wig. It would’ve lifted better and it wouldn’t have fallen out in clumps. She’s trying to convince herself she loves it but you can tell by her face she hates it. With her eyes as creepy as they are, she looks like Chucky 🥴

• Haha
Not a chance that that’s 100% real hair wig. It would’ve lifted better and it wouldn’t have fallen out in clumps. She’s trying to convince herself she loves it but you can tell by her face she hates it. With her eyes as creepy as they are, she looks like Chucky 
Please welcome Shan Mccarney Underscore Chucky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up. So she's not allowed to dye her real hair. Is this pointless and tragic attempt at dying the wig specifically in the hope that it'll seap through so they can't drug test her again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just catching up. So she's not allowed to dye her real hair. Is this pointless and tragic attempt at dying the wig specifically in the hope that it'll seap through so they can't drug test her again?

An extra special pair of skiis are on their way to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, it’s bleached my hair underneath the wig so I can’t be drug tested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t she just a mess. Missed this shitshow but was funny catching up off you lot lol

Reactions: 3
Shann you can do the dirty delete and get rid of the post where you say G was a product of r*pe and the post where you admit to being a racist. But tattle and tattlers have receipts.
Believe me when I tell you that concerning posts and lives have been sent to the relevant authorities. Your children are not safe in your care and you can delete stuff all you want but it’s too late! They’re due to come home mid January, I hope for their sake they don’t. I have an absolutely awful feeling that something terrible will happen to one of them if they end up back with her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Decided to rewrite a couple lines of a song myself for Shann

Do you wanna sniff some coke fam?
Or smoke a spliff in the garden?
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
Me mum and me brother

(Hang in there, Shann)

It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms
Just watching the hours tick by...
(Better go on Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dancing is triggering me!! She needs to collab with Paul Breach. Both as unstable as eachother 🤣🤢

• Haha
Shann you can do the dirty delete and get rid of the post where you say G was a product of r*pe and the post where you admit to being a racist. But tattle and tattlers have receipts.
Believe me when I tell you that concerning posts and lives have been sent to the relevant authorities. Your children are not safe in your care and you can delete stuff all you want but it’s too late! They’re due to come home mid January, I hope for their sake they don’t. I have an absolutely awful feeling that something terrible will happen to one of them if they end up back with her 😢
Other than two hours on Xmas Eve I don’t believe she’s seen them for weeks so I think it’s safe to assume they won’t be back mid Jan

Reactions: 8
Not been on this thread long , I used to watch her ages ago and always had an odd vibe from her
She really is bonkers isn’t she
Awful toxic aura about her
I feel for her children
Don’t know why social services are messing about
She is clearly never going to be capable of looking after them
Surely they need to be adopted into a stable loving home so they can start living their lives and move on
My hubbies ex was exactly like her !!
She ended up walking out of my step children’s life for good 4 years ago, social services pissed around for years with them all , all the time the damage was being done
We logged everything! Made no difference
It took for her to abandon them herself like I always knew she would !

• Sad
Those poor kiddies have to be subjected to their abusive mother today 😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.