Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to turn her off and get back to work....the actual job I have to do on the daily šŸ¤£...we aren't all TT famous like Shann and get money sent to us for being a twit!! šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 6
While she's trying really hard to make herself look stable, she's failing miserably and making herself look more unstable. Shan get off tiktok, no point saying try and act like a mother because you probably won't be in charge of children ever again at this rate

• Angry
While she's trying really hard to make herself look stable, she's failing miserably and making herself look more unstable. Shan get off tiktok, no point saying try and act like a mother because you probably won't be in charge of children ever again at this rate
Hope and pray she's not!
The poor dogs need saving from her too...she's fucked up whatever her game is!!

Reactions: 7
I hope not because as much as Iā€™m laughing now about her plans to move away it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she did try and do a runner with the kids when she got them back with how manic she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope not because as much as Iā€™m laughing now about her plans to move away it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she did try and do a runner with the kids when she got them back with how manic she is!
This is what is most concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Done. Writing it down made it feel even more insane than watching her šŸ˜³ she needs serious psychological intervention.
Doesn't it just? šŸ˜¢šŸ’–

Hopefully after her recent antics any contact she does have will continue to be supervised.....she's one dangerous individual, I feel for her grandma also, so muchšŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is what is most concerning.
Im concerned her plan is to run off with the kids the next time she has them unsupervised. Social needs to keep it supervised by themselves and not just grandma. I do not mean that grandma would let her just go, I more mean she is elderly and could be hurt if she tries to stop her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope the cat claws her eyes out and th dogs rip her face off and tit on her corpse

You can always tell how evil a person is by how they treat animals.

She needs a kick in the vag
Fkn cow

• Heart
I hope the cat claws her eyes out and th dogs rip her face off and tit on her corpse

You can always tell how evil a person is by how they treat animals.

She needs a kick in the vag
Fkn cow
She's beyond vile isn't she?
Her lives should come with a trigger warning šŸ˜”
Hopefully the karma train is on it's way, ss must be seeing what we are, and morešŸ˜”

Im concerned her plan is to run off with the kids the next time she has them unsupervised. Social needs to keep it supervised by themselves and not just grandma. I do not mean that grandma would let her just go, I more mean she is elderly and could be hurt if she tries to stop her
Hopefully she will not be allowed unsupervised access for some time???
That ship seems to have sailed since her antics before Xmas?? She had couple hours here and there supervised since then...Hopefully that's a sign!!!šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 9
It's all an act she doesn't want them kids back been saying this for months.

Bit funny how she's been stable all these months now and then in December (1 month before they due to come home) she goes manic talking to her mum and bro! It's a act.

She's not ready to have them kids full time regardless of what she puts on tt

Off to go become besties with Shan as sheā€™s purchased a winning lottery ticket šŸƒā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Shan's Disneyland delusions going down the drain when she doesn't win the lottery tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off to go become besties with Shan as sheā€™s purchased a winning lottery ticket šŸƒā€ā™€ļø
Wtf she on today? Good stuff whatever it is!!
Good luck with your new bestie....you'll need it!
Two days and you'll be the biggest narcissistic she's ever met..so hope you're not after a life long friend...grab the dosh and run!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is a deluded moron isnā€™t she!!! When are the kids actually meant to be back?! Coz sheā€™s not seeing them very regularly considering they due ā€œhomeā€

Reactions: 5
She really is a deluded moron isnā€™t she!!! When are the kids actually meant to be back?! Coz sheā€™s not seeing them very regularly considering they due ā€œhomeā€
12th January originally

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.