Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg a year ago!!! How on earth is she allowed to be an influencer when her fkn kids are in care???

Don't get me wrong, my kids piss me off and I'm happy to get the duck away from them at times but I'd sell my soul to make them happy

And this piece of tit gets to prance about quoting stuff she reads off Google. 🙄

She really is pond scum

Reactions: 2
Omg a year ago!!! How on earth is she allowed to be an influencer when her fkn kids are in care???

Don't get me wrong, my kids piss me off and I'm happy to get the duck away from them at times but I'd sell my soul to make them happy

And this piece of tit gets to prance about quoting stuff she reads off Google. 🙄

She really is pond scum
31st December 2021 they got taken for not feeding them and neglect, not willingly gave up like she states. We all know Shan likes to lie to suit her narrative

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

She really is pond scum
Seriously could write a book
She's beyond unbelievable,
She had them in her home a few weeks back for first time in months and was vile to them, filming them in their beds, crying most of night!
Couple of days previous to that, she had them for couple of hours and was vile to them...telling her son he " triggers her "
She got so much stick for it...the most awful thing about that was, she responded saying she " abused them enitiobally" on purpose...to show ss " how she used to be "😡😡
Figure that one out!!!
She still says they're coming home for good in January, but hope to god they aren't, she isn't safe to have them😢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I knew her a little back then
Ooh come on! Let's have some more tea 🍵 please!

I can’t believe what she’s just said (well I can) someone has said she finds it too painful to grout her tiles due to her illness, shannon’s reply was she pushs through the pain? I’m not saying people don’t do that but probs not the best thing to recommend and how does she know how much pain it causes that person!?
Shannon you are not the only person to be in pain some people have a it worse I know it’s hard to believe
This makes Me question about her MS , who knows what the truth is with this woman.

Are you regretting your decision to follow 😂😂. She leaves the house to go to the shop, go on 5 minute dog walks and when she's allowed supervised contact with her kids, other than that you will just see her putting make up on, manifesting and giving tit advice, cleaning up dog piss and tit and ski dancing. Repeated 7 days a week
Don't forget the dog tit singing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she never gets them back and they go to live with someone who loves them like she obviously bloody can't

Shes digusging and you were right in saying that shes worse thsn Aimless @Faith61

• Sad
I pray to God them kids are NEVER returned back to her.

She is not fit to look after them two dogs let alone 2 humans.

If they are returned I dread to think what they will go through!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Giving motivation on cleaning when her house is full of dog piss and tit, pissy mops and snotty hair bands 🤣

Also she knows she will be asked by tokfest to be a motivational speaker this year. Hmmm don’t think they ask racist child abusers to do anything at tokfest 🤣🤣🤣 deluded twit
Can just picture it with her arse licking fans shouting go Shan you’re amazing!! 😂😂

• Haha
So it seems the ski dance has now been replaced with the 'driving' dance she's a bleeping fruit loop

• Haha
  • Sad
No one really cares to find out a little more about you Shann.....no one really gives a tit!!
Give the shite dancing a miss as well and get yourself an actual life! 🤯

• Haha
So Shannon stoops to a new low! Using another deceased relative for clout...her grandad!
Wow...can she not just stop!!!
She abuses her grandma on the daily and now is bringing her deceased husband into her tit tik tok life!!!!
She makes me sick!
I wonder what her dad and his family think of all this...he was keiran's dad after all, and she uses him daily...seriously she's vile!!

• Angry
Who remembers stuff from when they were 2 years old? I don’t even remember stuff from last year 🤣. I can guarantee that her grandad is probably ashamed of her behaviour and would dislike her if he was still around

Reactions: 7
There's no way she remembers things from when she was 2 years old 😂😂 she dont even remember her lies day to day

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Who remembers stuff from when they were 2 years old? I don’t even remember stuff from last year 🤣. I can guarantee that her grandad is probably ashamed of her behaviour and would dislike her if he was still around
Shan apparently does.maybe it's he super power....that she remembers him from being two......she's sick!!!
Using deceased relatives is sick and I despise her!!

There's no way she remembers things from when she was 2 years old 😂😂 she dont even remember her lies day to day
I can't cope with her...she has no boundaries and I feel for her grandma and her other side of family who have obvs kept dignified throughout all this!
Probs bailing her out, saving the children from her!
As for Adam he had a lucky escape!!!😡😡

It's just lie after lie with her .
Everything that comes out her mouth is lies!!
She doesn't know who R's dad...that's a load of clap trap!!!
He escapes the country I believe after they had done their dodgy dealings..no wonder he " triggers her "😡
Makes me sick!!

• Wow
Everything that comes out her mouth is lies!!
She doesn't know who R's dad...that's a load of clap trap!!!
He escapes the country I believe after they had done their dodgy dealings..no wonder he " triggers her "😡
Makes me sick!!
The dodgy companies that's easily found on Google 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.