Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she would make you cross.....I struggle to watch her now tbh, she is totally deluded!
Forgot to add in about the disney songs on bloddy repeat as well!
Honestly her children are better off away from her for their own good, she wouldn't have time for them anyway now she is a full time influencer don't you know!!
😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I feel like I’m failing but then remember I’ve got my toddler I’m 32 weeks pregnant and still working. Watching Shan makes me realise I’m doing ok after all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh she would make you cross.....I struggle to watch her now tbh, she is totally deluded!
Forgot to add in about the disney songs on bloddy repeat as well!
Honestly her children are better off away from her for their own good, she wouldn't have time for them anyway now she is a full time influencer don't you know!!
😡😡😡
Not a hope on hell she could cope with the children for a " normal day" ....I just hope that on the background she's being observed and this pathetic act of strength and positivity is an act and a tit one at that!!!
She disgusts me and I hate myself for defending her for so long...it seemed weird that she appeared to be doing so well, yet the children were still not back with her....but we clearly don't know the half of it...I'm sure of that now😡😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She really about to sit here and give skincare advice? While looking like a cheesy wotsit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she must be getting bored of her own company by now . Her life is literally just washing and bleaching her wigs. Absolute loser. I definitely agree Faith, for her kids to be away so long , clearly more went on than we realised especially now it's emerged she didn't give them up and they were taken . Wonder what the poor little things went through.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hoping when she goes to Tokfest this year she gets invited to go on stage to give a motivational speech 🤣🤣🤣🤣 best joke I've heard in 2023 so far. Who wants a weed smoking, unfit mother talking tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giving motivation on cleaning when her house is full of dog piss and tit, pissy mops and snotty hair bands 🤣

Also she knows she will be asked by tokfest to be a motivational speaker this year. Hmmm don’t think they ask racist child abusers to do anything at tokfest 🤣🤣🤣 deluded twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I've been following her now for a few days and she proper baffles me.

Does she just spend her days putting on make up, filming tiktoks with those over used songs and mopping up dog piss?

Does she ever leave the house?

Reactions: 3

Does she just spend her days putting on make up, filming tiktoks with those over used songs and mopping up dog piss?

Are you regretting your decision to follow 😂😂. She leaves the house to go to the shop, go on 5 minute dog walks and when she's allowed supervised contact with her kids, other than that you will just see her putting make up on, manifesting and giving tit advice, cleaning up dog piss and tit and ski dancing. Repeated 7 days a week

• Haha
Surely she must be getting bored of her own company by now . Her life is literally just washing and bleaching her wigs. Absolute loser. I definitely agree Faith, for her kids to be away so long , clearly more went on than we realised especially now it's emerged she didn't give them up and they were taken . Wonder what the poor little things went through.
I seriously dread to think, but, I
genuinely believe there is so much more happened than we will ever know...one thing for sure she didn't " give them up willingly"!!
She's a dangerous, horrible human being 😡

Occasional dog walk but that's only happened since she read on here that she never took them out!
Children taken from her care almost a year ago!
She's had support from friends, family but thrown it all back in their faces as soon as they say something she doesn't like ( calls them all narcissists!)
Had a job and was at uni...quit both for mental health reasons and her tutors were narcissists !!
Basically she has no-one and goes nowhere....she's happy to be a full time " influencer "
Giving "motivational mental health support" to the idiots who sub to her!!
Basically, she's dangerous and pathetic and to answer your question no🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The only things she gave up willingly were her 3 dogs years ago. Marley, Maisie & Maddie never stood a chance with her 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
I can’t believe what she’s just said (well I can) someone has said she finds it too painful to grout her tiles due to her illness, shannon’s reply was she pushs through the pain? I’m not saying people don’t do that but probs not the best thing to recommend and how does she know how much pain it causes that person!?
Shannon you are not the only person to be in pain some people have a it worse I know it’s hard to believe

• Angry
The only things she gave up willingly were her 3 dogs years ago. Marley, Maisie & Maddie never stood a chance with her 🤬
Blimey!! She doesn’t have good history with animals!!😢 I remember the lab she gave away when with Adam too!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.