Shann_adam #11 Shann Potter is a rotter, she thinks she's it but her house stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just saw 5 mins of her live, don't know what someone asked her but she replied "I'm good at everything I do basically".......eh you aren't that good at being a mother are ya Shann, which is the most important job of all!!! Not pratting about on an app on the daily!!! New year still self absorbed person!! 🤯🤯😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So just saw 5 mins of her live, don't know what someone asked her but she replied "I'm good at everything I do basically".......eh you aren't that good at being a mother are ya Shann, which is the most important job of all!!! Not pratting about on an app on the daily!!! New year still self absorbed person!! 🤯🤯😡😡
Good at everything she does yet no clue when her kids are back at school. ‘I’m not told that information’ Nor am I Shann but I know when your kids school goes back!! It took me seconds to look. Honestly. Good at everything if everything is nothing. You make me so mad!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Giving more of her mums stuff to her grandma? I’d want to keep every single last thing of my parent who had passed 💔. Evil witch 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Only thing she is good at is being a narcissistic, arrogant witch!!

Giving more of her mums stuff to her grandma? I’d want to keep every single last thing of my parent who had passed 💔. Evil witch 😡
Also, why now after all this time?
She's just vile and I've said it before and I'll say it again..she uses the death of her mum and K for clout..she's a disgusting human being!
She's prob just gonna rock up at her grandma's with a box of stuff, dump it and bugger off!! ( that's if She's actually taking anything to her at all😡)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Can she get anymore self centred? 🙄
I hope her Grandma has other people in her life that can see how Shan is treating her and end up telling her how vile she’s being, she needs to be slapped back down to earth!!!

• Sad
Poor Eileen. Doesn’t deserve such a vile granddaughter. I hope she’s ok 😢

• Sad
God I couldn’t imagine being her neighbour haveing to listen to the singing and music all day she would piss me right off

• Angry
Posting so those who can find the thread on Gems live see it nearer the top 🥰

Shan you rotter, you were using this the other day to wipe your snot off your ❄ nose and now you’re taking your makeup off with it? 🤮🤮🤮
She uses a pissy mop to clean up more piss, she's not going to worry about a snotty hairband 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
All her day consists of is putting on make up , cleaning tit and taking off make up, what a great life !

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All her day consists of is putting on make up , cleaning tit and taking off make up, what a great life !
No! She is online working and making a difference. She is motivating people and helping them with her Shan Potter magical powers 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.