Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's following a new account on Instagram now (up to 5 now), so she's still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been reading some of the threads from bigger creators tonight because (shann abandoned us 😭) I'm bored. And I just want to say I thought it was the drama I was missing, it's not, some of the threads are 👀👀. Where are you lot all hanging out now 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been reading some of the threads from bigger creators tonight because (shann abandoned us 😭) I'm bored. And I just want to say I thought it was the drama I was missing, it's not, some of the threads are 👀👀. Where are you lot all hanging out now 🤣.
Most of the other threads I've read are repetitive, some bore the hell out of me. I've had to watch TV since Shan abandoned us, selfish cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of the other threads I've read are repetitive, some bore the hell out of me. I've had to watch TV since Shan abandoned us, selfish cow 😂
Same. They are just saying the same thing over and over again! And I even feel like some comments are just to join in. Shann maybe a head, but her tattlers are the best 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Same. They are just saying the same thing over and over again! And I even feel like some comments are just to join in. Shann maybe a head, but her tattlers are the best 😂
This is definitely the best thread even when it's quiet. Shan will be back sooner or later, once she's allowed too (since I believe it wasn't her choice to not go live)

Reactions: 8
Back to just following her late mum and brother's accounts. New profile pic because she's a "warrior" now 🙄 updated her bio. She's a "good witch".

Screenshot_20230813_065452.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
CJ, aka smithy warrior no1 is a good thread, and previous threads with her court statements in are a very hard read, she is a disgusting vile witch😡 although this is one of my fav threads 😘 x

My head hurts when I try to work out what's going on with half of them!
I amuse myself reading aimless ( single mama) thread...don't contribute these days but makes me laugh, cos can't stand her
And am obsessed with the lucy letby ( alleged killer nurse) so follow that too.....but always end up back here and checking on dick head, come on Sharon...some.of us weirdos miss your antics🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dollie Victoria... she's another one who actually reminds me of Shann a bit . Clearly on drugs, her partner is on methadone. Sponges benefits and then cries because she has no money, goes to a food bank, get sympathy and gifts off people... she has then managed a holiday, a bottomless brunch, decorated her kids room , this week bought a fish tank . Bit like Tom Manley doing the gifts with the we can do this guys 😠

• Wow
My head hurts when I try to work out what's going on with half of them!
I amuse myself reading aimless ( single mama) thread...don't contribute these days but makes me laugh, cos can't stand her
And am obsessed with the lucy letby ( alleged killer nurse) so follow that too.....but always end up back here and checking on dick head, come on Sharon...some.of us weirdos miss your antics🤪🤪
I was reading hers yesterday, her poor daughter!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.