Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of ruined songs (different creator), but green green grass has just came on.....
---
Sorry, not sorry,posted it many times, but makes me howl,my favourite Sharon video of all time 🤪🎄
I'll give her one thing, she can definitely be entertaining 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
literally just popped into my head ‘havent seen that crazy Shan pop up on my fyp in ages’ thought tattle will catch me up…. But I can’t be arsed scrolling through lol has she gone from tik tok now?

Reactions: 5
literally just popped into my head ‘havent seen that crazy Shan pop up on my fyp in ages’ thought tattle will catch me up…. But I can’t be arsed scrolling through lol has she gone from tik tok now?
She hasn't been live for a while now. Likes to randomly post on Instagram with stupid baiting posts. I think everyone has seen through her now though.

Reactions: 4
Any news on the pregnancy? Do we know if she is pregnant? Or has the witch definitely made it up.

Reactions: 1
Any news on the pregnancy? Do we know if she is pregnant? Or has the witch definitely made it up.
Total radio silence for days
I highly doubt the pregnancy story, but, this is Sharon we're on about ....nothing would surprise me anymore!!

Reactions: 4
This is very quiet for her , I wondering if something has happened , like she's been sectioned

Reactions: 5
Aw poor Sharon. She couldn't even sit in the woosa chair and shout demands at the *professional* players on the pitch...

Should have paid the rent duck.

On another note I don't suppose anyone has any inside information on the cat? I did report this to the RSPCA when she first started her traveling journey around the UK. Poor thing. I hope a neighbor reads here and has adopted it, or atleast feeding her.

Reactions: 1
Aw poor Sharon. She couldn't even sit in the woosa chair and shout demands at the *professional* players on the pitch...

Should have paid the rent duck.

On another note I don't suppose anyone has any inside information on the cat? I did report this to the RSPCA when she first started her traveling journey around the UK. Poor thing. I hope a neighbor reads here and has adopted it, or atleast feeding her.
I still don't think she was evicted. Haven't seen an update on lulu for a while.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.