Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are we now? It seems like she's took the time and blocked me on her suicidal adventure.

Reactions: 2
Can someone post her insta posts as she does them as I can’t see at all. Doesn’t matter what I try to do 🙄

Reactions: 4
I've been checking online to see if any properties that match hers have gone up for rent. I'm looking in grimsby though, hope that's right

Reactions: 3
Sat in the bath bored🤣 does this look like her garden? (Minus the tit)
It actually does but that's not the address?😳

Also just noted that one is end terrace, hers isn't
Bet hers needs bloody fumigating before it's let out again!

It actually does but that's not the address?😳

Also just noted that one is end terrace, hers isn't
Bet hers needs bloody fumigating before it's let out again!
I thought that after I posted it, I just thought it could be because it said photos coming soon, meaning, the house is being fumigated and we can’t show you yet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that after I posted it, I just thought it could be because it said photos coming soon, meaning, the house is being fumigated and we can’t show you yet🤣
🤣🤣
Does look very much like her garden tho!

Reactions: 2
Who would have thought we would have hardly anything to say about Shann. Just sitting waiting for the drama, because we know she will be back one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t help but think her house isn’t up for rent and she’s still in it. She’s just bored as for some reason can’t go live so she’s taking day trips out and about. I can’t see Shann allowing herself to become homeless. She’s too controlling and hasn’t got anyone else to rely on. Maybe she’s making people think she’s homeless for attention? She’s replied to peoples message to say she’s pregnant so she still flogging that horse.

Reactions: 8
I remember her on live saying people were after her and she didnt feel safe at home. My theory is its drug dealers, coupled with her fake pregnancy. She was slated constantly before the fake pregnancy but when she announced that there was a massive amount of pure venom towards her. I think she's running scared, scared for her life.

The pregnancy was in the hope family would reach out to her I think. I think the wandering round/going missing is another way of trying to get their attention as well. (Although it wouldn’t surprise me if she was served notice on that house as she was such a nuisance while living there!!)
She probably is paranoid people are watching her too (drugs won’t help with that) she knows full well she’s upset people and done unforgivable things.

Reactions: 6
The pregnancy was in the hope family would reach out to her I think. I think the wandering round/going missing is another way of trying to get their attention as well. (Although it wouldn’t surprise me if she was served notice on that house as she was such a nuisance while living there!!)
She probably is paranoid people are watching her too (drugs won’t help with that) she knows full well she’s upset people and done unforgivable things.
Yes I wondered if this might be the case.
Who can blame her family for not bothering though, she has treated them appallingly . No one ls family is perfect, but it seems everything they may have disagreed with her on or told her no, in her head she has turned into childhood trauma. She doesn't even show any recollection of even having her children either. She deserves everything she gets .

Who knows? It's also crossed my mind that the fake pregnancy was an attempt for the dealers to stay off her back.

Reactions: 5
‘Bought up by the chocolate lab dog Sam’

Sorry but I’m crying laughing at that on her latest Insta post 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow...she hasn't changed the bloody script,whilst galavanting.....Sharon, we've heard it a thousand times....no accountability being taken whatsoever! Blaming everyone else for the obvious mess she's in!
Stop bull shitting about your " up bringing "
As for the abuse you inflicted upon your own precious babies, you can never deny that, cos we have receipts/witnessed it!
This baiting is getting boring now Sharon...thankyew 😴

Still suicide baiting, but she's followed a new account... Can you recover from yourself?

Screenshot_20230810_180201.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.