Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she couldn't take her latest own advice and gave her own kids the love they deserved. As per usual it's all about how she is the victim 🙄🥱

Reactions: 8
Now we all know Shan thrives of people getting angry at what she posts. Majority of the time she talks utter bollocks. Her suicide baiting posts are getting beyond the joke, but this small paragraph in her latest Instagram post has got me spitting with rage. Shan you narcissistic bleep who the duck are you to say whats good for a child. Once again I will remind you that YOU emotionally abused your two kids for everyone to see, YOU thrived on them being upset. YOU are the reason they are no longer in your care. YOU are the reason they will be damaged for the rest of their lives. Stupid witch 😡😡
Screenshot_20230802_164513_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Now we all know Shan thrives of people getting angry at what she posts. Majority of the time she talks utter bollocks. Her suicide baiting posts are getting beyond the joke, but this small paragraph in her latest Instagram post has got me spitting with rage. Shan you narcissistic bleep who the duck are you to say whats good for a child. Once again I will remind you that YOU emotionally abused your two kids for everyone to see, YOU thrived on them being upset. YOU are the reason they are no longer in your care. YOU are the reason they will be damaged for the rest of their lives. Stupid witch 😡😡
View attachment 2351616
She is unreal . So completely deluded .

What I'm loving however is that all of her suicide baiting posts no longer have any effect on anyone . Everyone knows she will never do anything and it's all just attention and I bet that winds her up so much .

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2351616
Thankfully they are now being given the love the deserve ..away from that deluded freak😡
---
She is unreal . So completely deluded .

What I'm loving however is that all of her suicide baiting posts no longer have any effect on anyone . Everyone knows she will never do anything and it's all just attention and I bet that winds her up so much .
Yeah shazzer, keep on talking to yourself..gob shite😡

Sorry to bring another TikToker here but I know we all love her 🤣. What's the tea with little miss fiesty? Anyone know?
---
Ok it might just be old ongoing drama with one other TikToker, probably just clout chasing again 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry to bring another TikToker here but I know we all love her 🤣. What's the tea with little miss fiesty? Anyone know?
---
Ok it might just be old ongoing drama with one other TikToker, probably just clout chasing again 🙄
I can't keep.up with that one...so I'm interested too 😳

I'm not too sure. There is a TikToker called TheFactFreak (he's over 10K), who seems to have some beef with her. He's made quite a few videos.
You’re best off going to facts freaks YouTube channel, it’s all on there, he does deep dives on all the wronguns and outs them, always with proof and receipts. There’s a lot of stuff about feisty and maz, the phone call video is an interesting one, maz basically slags off fiesty and says some really vile things about her kids yet they are still together 🤷🏼‍♀️. There is also a feisty thread on here way2feisty4u

Reactions: 5
You’re best off going to facts freaks YouTube channel, it’s all on there, he does deep dives on all the wronguns and outs them, always with proof and receipts. There’s a lot of stuff about feisty and maz, the phone call video is an interesting one, maz basically slags off fiesty and says some really vile things about her kids yet they are still together 🤷🏼‍♀️. There is also a feisty thread on here way2feisty4u
Thank you. Didn't know she has a thread, will take a look.

Is she trying to make out she’s engaged?! 🙄😂

she must be talking about her dad choosing his new wife and step daughter over her and K, only she forgets people know K was close to them
Yeah shes still clutching at how 'abusive' her dad was when she knows full well it was Ks choice to stay with his dad. He wasn't held hostage. She's just a jealous cow who will never move on all the time she thinks everyone else apart from her is the problem. As for her recent post on insta, wow you are definitely taking suicide baiting to a whole new level Shann. Just vile

• Angry
She says she can't do this anymore with no help... even though she's been offered help many times and turned her nose up at it. I'm sure she will be posting again soon , some other random pictures .

• Angry
Is she trying to make out she’s engaged?! 🙄😂

she must be talking about her dad choosing his new wife and step daughter over her and K, only she forgets people know K was close to them
Managed to get her nails done then 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
She says she can't do this anymore with no help... even though she's been offered help many times and turned her nose up at it. I'm sure she will be posting again soon , some other random pictures .
Triggering people yet again is she !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The witch has surpassed herself with tonight's baiting
" never had help when asked for it"
"No one listens"
OK.sharon.....we haven't seen for ourselves you turn professionals away from your door, tell.your own family to piss off, refuse help from random strangers who even offered help.....we've all imagined that have we?😡😡
Wow😳😳😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She's had her comments off on all of her posts lately, but now she's back to suicide baiting again, comments are on. Stop it Shan. It's utterly pathetic and completely insulting to the likes of your brother who quite clearly genuinely struggled with life.

• Angry
  • Wow
She's had her comments off on all of her posts lately, but now she's back to suicide baiting again, comments are on. Stop it Shan. It's utterly pathetic and completely insulting to the likes of your brother who quite clearly genuinely struggled with life.
She turned them off after 5 minutes because everyone was pointing out about them being left on.

I can't see comments...that's weird?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.