Shann McCarney #27 Shanns on a nighttime ban and bum lick Lisa is her biggest fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably come back tomorrow now she knows people know she’s at home 🤣 Bet she was loving everyone guessing where she’s gone.

Reactions: 5
She boils my piss so bad😡😡
Is she wanting everyone to forget last week's tit shoe?
The amount of people she triggered 😡😡
As usual her post screams me me me me me. She's that bleeping toxic she's got to make post after post to show just how narcissistic she is. Why not stand up and say I've seriously fucked up so many things but I'm going to try and mend things. She proved her kids were not worth fighting for, she's lost everything and everyone around her. How much more has she got to lose before she takes accountability for the terrible mistakes shes made. She's now trying to deflect from the pregnancy scam. She's truly shocking

• Angry
Reactions: 13
As usual her post screams me me me me me. She's that bleeping toxic she's got to make post after post to show just how narcissistic she is. Why not stand up and say I've seriously fucked up so many things but I'm going to try and mend things. She proved her kids were not worth fighting for, she's lost everything and everyone around her. How much more has she got to lose before she takes accountability for the terrible mistakes shes made. She's now trying to deflect from the pregnancy scam. She's truly shocking
Exactly what she's doing!
Before she disappeared last week she said her plan hadnt worked
Does she seriously expect a few days away is gonna make people forget her vile behaviour?😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Exactly what she's doing!
Before she disappeared last week she said her plan hadnt worked
Does she seriously expect a few days away is gonna make people forget her vile behaviour?😡
Yup so when she made the post about her plan not working her next plan was to disappear and hope someone was worried she was missing, funny how I posted on her that I was told she's at home and then she makes a post. Bloody disgusting. Question is how long will it be before Goblin makes a post about Shann now, she will need her 5 minutes of attention as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to say her “baby” is in the sky and no longer here? Or am I just reading it wrong? “One life lost, another starts” maybe my brain just wants to read it that way.. either way she’s sick for also suggesting YET AGAIN no one is there for her so she’s su!c!de baiting again 🤬👊🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.