Shann McCarney #28 ShannPolly still off her trolley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikTok has a live subscription, Anyone know what this is? Only people that subscribe can watch her live maybe? Seems different to the normal subscription that I know of.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think @Faith61 said she was spotted outside a hospital recently, not sure if she is pregnant or not still, I think not personally.
Yeah.." intelligence " said she was spotted outside her local hospital with hospital band on..having a cheeky fag, about a week ago!
Obvs wasn't me who "saw" her..so just passing on the info, like the immature witch gossip that I am 🤪
Thankeew for the new thread BTW!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey ladies 🥰🥰, just catching up here.....I see aside from the unaliving herself baiting it's all quiet! There has to been a reason she is off lives, no way that is her choice?!

Hope you are all well 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey ladies 🥰🥰, just catching up here.....I see aside from the unaliving herself baiting it's all quiet! There has to been a reason she is off lives, no way that is her choice?!

Hope you are all well 💞
Hey 👋🏻

Definitely not her choice with the live, I think had she made the decision to stop lives, she would have stopped posting all together.

Reactions: 11
She would be live literally from when she woke up and would leave it on whilst she had a shower, there's no way it's her choice not to go live . Wonder if she has had court yet 🤔

Reactions: 7
Recap:

- Basically nothing to report.
- Shan's suicide baiting tour of the UK was in full swing, but unsure if it still is.
- She's now just sporadically posting bullshit quotes on Instagram.
- No lives in ages.
- May have been spotted outside a hospital recently.
- She's still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:

- Shan's suicide baiting tour of the UK was in full swing, but unsure if it still is.
- No lives in ages.
- She's still a bleep.
Thank yewwww ❤. Still an excellent recap given what you had to work with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hope you are all well 💞
Hello again and welcome back❤❤
---
Recap:

- No lives in ages.
- She's still a bleep.
Love it....despite having nothing much to work with🤣🤣
---
Thank yewwww ❤. Still an excellent recap given what you had to work with 🤣
Sorry..just tepeated you..wtf,🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8