Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress looks like one of those gowns from the Ozzy tha they give ppl, the ones that open up at the back and show your bare arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the hospital gown is on today....stinking form and has she not paid her internet bill!! 🤣🤣 She must be using her phone internet and it's freezing every 2 seconds....if you could sort that out Sharon, we would appreciate that....thank yew!! ✌✌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but who the hell is Lisa and why has she made her mod on all platforms? I was pissing old Lisa right off yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.