Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sounds really mean but I think some of her mods must be a bit like…not all there, mentally :/ you know when you just get that vibe off someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I just searched Shan to se if she was live and this video came up - a lady made it a while back sticking up for Shan. Not sure if she still do.
Not going to lie I chocked up seeing them kids and now wondering if they ask where mummy is 🥹
Look how much she has changed.
She looks evil now and dead behind them eyes of hers.
She seemed so happy and the kids seemed happy in these video clips but obviously it wasn’t true life and god knows what went on when she wasn’t recording them but I keep thinking of them poor children now 🥹 I pray they grow up with love and support from the right people. ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s on Instagram too. Just seen her comment “anyone who’s got a problem with shan can come through me first” 😂😂
She’s got loads of supporters back on Instagram. Honestly don’t understand how anyone can say anything nice about her
Oh Lisa...you're hard, showing off!! 💪💪
nCzrl2mzk9BT2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Straighteners are annoying me. I think she needs an upgrade to a pair that actually straightens hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are yewww all being immature witches again on her lives? 🙊

You know what Shan says though… ‘Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!’

• Haha
havent really watched her much today had a quick look in a couple of times and found it more interesting staring at my own 4 walls!! any one have any other threads they recommend reading?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’ve missed loads but she was arrested at that time in the am for animal cruelty?! Seems a strange time?

Reactions: 3
What did she do to poor Luna?
I feel like the things that got her arrested were maybe her throwing the brush around the room with Luna stuck inside/in Luna’s general direction and tying her up on live, but there were a few other things. Lenny took the brunt of the abuse before he was removed

Reactions: 9
Just had a nosey, she is on Instagram and a whole 21 people watching!! Riveting live there Sharon!

• Haha
havent really watched her much today had a quick look in a couple of times and found it more interesting staring at my own 4 walls!! any one have any other threads they recommend reading?
Any of the tiktokers threads are worth reading. I’m on a fair few of them 😂😂😂
---
Wellllllllllllll I’ve missed an action packed afternoon/evening of fun in Shan land 🙄

• Haha
I've just got up and she's live , so it should be an eventful wkend eta she's just going bed . And I'd thought I'd leave this Brush chart here so all brushes can be identified for future outbursts
Thankyeew for that...appreciated🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.